Elkann demands action (2 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Marchisio can't pass. He should work on that instead of watching the news.
He can improve but he can come out big next season.

I really like him.
Marchisio is not as bad as Sissoko. What I like about Marchisio is he tries at least and sees the pass, sometimes he completes it, sometimes he doesn't. I do like that he continues to try and it doesn't affect his confidence, even long balls. How else are you going to get better if you don't try and make that chance in games.

I agree, next year will (should) be big for him. As long as he is still in the plans of CR and can continue to get as much or more playing time next season. He is slowly becoming one of my fav's on the team. Aside from the rookie yellows he received earlier in the season he still hasn't pulled a Camo. He has grown, that is clear.

And to get back on topic...its about time Elkann speaks out. He needs to rock the boat.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If a prospective buyer has a good understanding of football & business i dont see how thats an issue.Football is a global sport & times change.The very fact that you support Juventus is "un-italian" by your logic.
Italians have never appreciated 'foreign invasion/influences' they've always aimed to preserve their herritage unlike the english and the epl.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #43
    Marchisio is not as bad as Sissoko. What I like about Marchisio is he tries at least and sees the pass, sometimes he completes it, sometimes he doesn't. I do like that he continues to try and it doesn't affect his confidence, even long balls. How else are you going to get better if you don't try and make that chance in games.

I agree, next year will (should) be big for him. As long as he is still in the plans of CR and can continue to get as much or more playing time next season. He is slowly becoming one of my fav's on the team. Aside from the rookie yellows he received earlier in the season he still hasn't pulled a Camo. He has grown, that is clear.

And to get back on topic...its about time Elkann speaks out. He needs to rock the boat.
    :agree:

and for your sig it's Ariaudo. ;)

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Italians have never appreciated 'foreign invasion/influences' they've always aimed to preserve their herritage unlike the english and the epl.
    Yeah, worthless pigs in the EPL...although I would like to put those in the same boat as Moratti/Berlusconi whom prefer to buy their success. I have always liked how Juve did business in the past. We were a rich club but our way of doing business never stemmed from Oil or Media tycoons. Piss on both Meeeelans.

As annoying as our situation is at Juve these days, I would like to see us find a way back to the top all the while keeping our books balanced. I would HATE to see us like Milan having to slash salaries and not be able to run sufficiently and having to cut corners to make ends meet.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    My bad,i didnt know that Serie A is the only league in the world that consist of Italians.Italy definitely preserved their heritage by including Camoranesi in the Italian setup & courting Amauri.Yes Italy is the reference point to upholding its heritage!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    My bad,i didnt know that Serie A is the only league in the world that consist of Italians.Italy definitely preserved their heritage by including Camoranesi in the Italian setup & courting Amauri.Yes Italy is the reference point to upholding its heritage!
    you totally missed the point, i was referring to Foreign ownership of italian clubs and why it is not as welcomed as it is in the epl for example, and thats why any talk of foreign take overs are simply out of the question.

but whilst you're on the point of Oriundi the league still consists of the least number of foreigners out of the top European leagues, as well as the fewest number of foreign managers.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    you totally missed the point, i was referring to Foreign ownership of italian clubs and why it is not as welcomed as it is in the epl for example, and thats why any talk of foreign take overs are simply out of the question.

but whilst you're on the point of Oriundi the league still consists of the least number of foreigners out of the top European leagues, as well as the fewest number of foreign managers.
    Stop talking out of your ass.If an investor has Juve's interests in heart,has a good understanding of football,business & could inject over 100m into the club it should be rejected because Italy needs to keep hold of its heritage?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007

Man, another 1k is gonna take me forever.
    Why the rush, like if it's important if you had 2 or 3 balls. :p

On the other hand, you can just be here all day so it will be fast lol.

Stop talking out of your ass.If an investor has Juve's interests in heart,has a good understanding of football,business & could inject over 100m into the club it should be rejected because Italy needs to keep hold of its heritage?
    :tup:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    There is a major difference being an investor of the club and actually owning it. again you're chasing your own dog tail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)