Elkann demands action (6 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Cobolli: "We want the 2nd spot not only for economical reasons but for the prestige...when the season is over we'll make some conclusions and you'll see that positive will come out."

:wallbang:

2nd spot, Juve and prestige? Get the f*ck outta here!

only inter take prestige from comming 2nd and 3rd because they get scudetti titles for it unlike us, or did this clown not know that it doesnt apply to Juve?

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Mark You might be right.
But all is not lost just yet.
call me optimistic or stupid, but i still think there is a glimmer of hope that things may turn around.
Football his all about cycels, sometimes clubs are going trough a bad patch sometimes and i can give 1000 exemples, juve marched for a 100 years, and it will march on.
This board will not live forever, Amen

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #26
    If they really had a 5 year plan wouldn't you think that some of the veterans would of asked to be sold? My guess is that they gave them reassurance that we want to win something immediately.

Conclusion: FAIL!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    If they really had a 5 year plan wouldn't you think that some of the veterans would of asked to be sold? My guess is that they gave them reassurance that we want to win something immediately.

Conclusion: FAIL!
    this 'plan' failed from the first mercato back in serie A, since then it has been nothing but improvisation of false hopes and promises that they've changed with different circumstances

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #35
    Marchisio can't pass. He should work on that instead of watching the news.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    on the bright side, this might mean there will be pressure on the management now to get those much needed quality signings in...

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    i wouldn't sell our soul to foreign owners. I dont mind foreign investment such as ghedaffi in the past, but No to foreign owners. It is very un-italian
    If a prospective buyer has a good understanding of football & business i dont see how thats an issue.Football is a global sport & times change.The very fact that you support Juventus is "un-italian" by your logic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)