Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (9 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Your insults can only strenghten my will in this just cause. If the day people like you praise me comes, i would have question myself.

It's impossible for a non-muslim to fully understand as it's not something they teach you in school.
That was a stupid post from my side.
I told you before, but let me tell you again. I really dislike like what you're writing in this thread, cause you contribute to the 'us and them' mentality we see between Muslims and Western Europeans.

When I'm reading your posts, it's like reading the nonsens the right wing and the media says about Muslims in my country.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Welcoming a military dictatorship as sovereignty while pretending to uphold human rights, one can't get any smaller than that.
Welcoming Islamists and thinking they give a damn about human rights isnt exactly large either. :p

The army isn't here to stay btw.. its only temporary till we have new elections.

The violence already began. An officer and a soldier were killed a couple of hours ago near my school. Today it'll be ugly.. I expect civilian on civilian battles to ensue.
Egyptians are a fascist bunch.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Welcoming Islamists and thinking they give a damn about human rights isnt exactly large either. :p

The army isn't here to stay btw.. its only temporary till we have new elections.

The violence already began. An officer and a soldier were killed a couple of hours ago near my school. Today it'll be ugly.. I expect civilian on civilian battles to ensue.

at this juncture how do you feel about the army purging out the radical element? seeing as these will never accept new elections

Jul 2, 2006
That was a stupid post from my side.
I told you before, but let me tell you again. I really dislike like what you're writing in this thread, cause you contribute to the 'us and them' mentality we see between Muslims and Western Europeans.

When I'm reading your posts, it's like reading the nonsens the right wing and the media says about Muslims in my country.
Should i swallow it and stop talking the truth even when it is really 'us and them'? Recents events proved it for the millionth time. Excluding a minority with big heart, people of west hate Muslims. I can't blame too much as this is how they were raised. Why would anyone feel symphaty for the orcs anyway? I am ok with their hostility as long as they are honest. What i can't bear is that preaching of democracy and human rights while supporting a bloody coup.

I wouldn't compare an elected government with a bloody junta. None of this would have happened if they didn't act like a tribe and wait for next elections.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
600 people dead, 85% civilian casualties as per latest reports and you are here defending the army who have once again hijacked your 'revolution'.

look beyond your hatred for the MB and open your eyes FFS.
You for some reason fail to understand the army is facing a group that is armed!!! This is a war against terrorism, it will stop when the mb stop there terror attacks other wise it keeps going on because Egypt is a nation its not a city where a group of armed thugs will enforce there will on people.

Yes some innocent people have been killed, sadly due to there presence in the wrong place, how ever many if the terrorists met there deserved end. Just a reminder it was the moron you seem keen on defending that said in his last speech that it was OK if a group of people died for others to live. As for my support for the military, that's my choice because I trust them and I know fit fact the mb were and still are a terroristic group.

I will never feel sorry for a terrorist out there threatening people under any circumstances or under any philosophy weather religious or political. So don't expect me to condemn these events, I feel sorry for the innocent who happened to be in the cross fire considering it's a war not a tea party, how ever I don't feel sorry for the death of any armed Islamist period.

What do you know about the army to claim they stole the revolution? I'm interested to know how you got there.... Also I see you didn't Hebron anything about the soldiers and officers that got killed hmmm wonder how they died considering the mb cunts are peaceful... Must be a fickle of imagination

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
I find it hilarious how the Saudi king backs Egypt's military but when it comes to Syria, he sides with the rebels.

What a two-face scrooge. :lol:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I find it hilarious how the Saudi king backs Egypt's military but when it comes to Syria, he sides with the rebels.

What a two-face scrooge. :lol:
Couldn't help but think this to be honest despite welcoming what was said in his speech but non the less the same thought came to my mind

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yowza. :agree:

It's as if Turk was Asian. And every time you hoped to break the stereotype of Asians being horrible drivers, Turk grabs the car keys and drives his Honda off of a cliff.

Jul 2, 2006
Be proud of your villainy

- - - Updated - - -

Police surrounded the Al-Fath mosque in Cairo's Ramses Square. Witnesses said nearly 1,000 people were trapped inside. There are also armed gang members called baltajia waiting outside. Murderers supported by regime, recruited from homeless, unemployed and drug addicts aged between 14 -30. No mention of them in posts of our Egyptian informer who likes to call everbody who oppose the regime as terrorists.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)