Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (12 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
it should ring bells when taliban condemn events in egypt :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

what does it say?
its says the drummer ( qatar's prince) resting his foot on a tv set displaying al jazeerah whilst erdogan dances to the beat.

- - - Updated - - -

apparently there were foreigners involved in last nights action in ramsis street, 80 have been detained. i have reservations on this piece of news to be frank bec it only feeds more xenophobia in the community but if they r indeed convicted then welcome to egypt's jails. have no idea yet where they come from...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005

Still better than being a whore to israel

:touched: the Israel comments are back when you have nothing to say...

What do you think of Muslims firing weapons on army and civilians from the manarats of the mosque in ramsis?? Peaceful and Islamic I think. Any way more terrorist dogs are being detained so that's great.

Jul 2, 2006
:touched: the Israel comments are back when you have nothing to say...

What do you think of Muslims firing weapons on army and civilians from the manarats of the mosque in ramsis?? Peaceful and Islamic I think. Any way more terrorist dogs are being detained so that's great.
Israel comments? What comment? What is being played here is clear as sun it doesn't need to be commented. What they couldn't do in Turkiye is happening in Egypt now.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i.e. they don't want Muslims rule be ruled by the puppets they appoint.
Since you are pretty thick and it's a waste of time explaining to some one who doesn't shy from Supporting terrorists but if it makes you sleep well at night since you are a very sensitive soul YES we don't want Muslim rule, get over it. Egyptains who want can go to turkey or Qatar where Real Islam is, if they want hard core then Afghanistan is the hit spot I hear.

Jul 2, 2006
It's not my problem if democracy has a selfdestruct mechanism in itself. You can't deny the support of regime in Iran. In a true democracy, people should be able to use their democratic right of getting rid of democracy.

Anyway, all of those who kept silent against what is going on in Egypt now have lost their right to moan about democracy forever.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I have a question for the Egyptians. What was the reason for such a small voter turnout in the 2012 presidential elections? I see that as much as 24,5 million Egyptians with a right to vote (48.15%) didn't vote at all back in 2012.
Usually in such historical moments, at least 70% of those with a right to vote end up voting. But not in Egypt. What was the reason for this?

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
It's not my problem if democracy has a selfdestruct mechanism in itself. You can't deny the support of regime in Iran. In a true democracy, people should be able to use their democratic right of getting rid of democracy.

Anyway, all of those who kept silent against what is going on in Egypt now have lost their right to moan about democracy forever.
Dictatorship, democracy etc. I don't care. People should have the freedom to think, read, watch, listen, drink, eat, smoke, dress etc. what they want.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I have a question for the Egyptians. What was the reason for such a small voter turnout in the 2012 presidential elections? I see that as much as 24,5 million Egyptians with a right to vote (48.15%) didn't vote at all back in 2012.
Usually in such historical moments, at least 70% of those with a right to vote end up voting. But not in Egypt. What was the reason for this?
i'll leave this one for @Hist i'm sure he will give you a better answer than me.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Another question: why were the so called secularists so disorganized during the elections in 2012?

From what I can see, during the first round the islamist candidates Morsi and Fotouh won 9,8 million votes, or 42.2% of the votes, while the secularist candidates won 57.8% of the votes (13,4 million votes). But in the second round all islamists voted for the remaining islamist candidate, while the secularists didn't all vote for Shafik. It looks like they would have easily won had they been more united, because the majority of the voters in the first round voted for a secularist candidate. What was the reason for all this?

P.S: And was there a division at all between islamists and secularists back in 2012, or is this division a result of the things that happened this summer?

Jul 2, 2006
It usually happens when outcome is certain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)