Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (13 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Nothing they are colorful peaceful people
So you just built your opinion on the army just like that? I'm using my phone so I recommend you read a couple of pages back.
Well whatever they did, even if the individuals were to blame you don't go and do a massacre, innocents died and that ain't justifiable. I'm on phone too, I would love to spend hours and day on end in discussion but unfortunately this will end in a merry go round. For common terms lets hope and pray for peace.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I have to say as something of a Muslim outsider, one social-psychological ill among a lot of heavily Islam-influenced cultures seems the ridiculous amount of weight given to "martyr status". It sadly seems to become a loser's game of one-upping each other with an "I-suffered-more-than-you" competition.

It's like you can't even have a reasoned debate on an issue without first piling it up the photos of blood and bodies as a sort depraved currency to legitimize y isour cause.
Nothing has been a curse on this region more than the word martyr!! Its so over used, it's the hanger used to justify terror. We have done more damage to this religion than any one else. It saddens me how low people can go. Martyr died killing army officers from his same religion and same country. What kind of jihad Is this?"? I'll never know, the mb version of Islam Is nothing more than a mutation that needs to be aborted.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Well whatever they did, even if the individuals were to blame you don't go and do a massacre, innocents died and that ain't justifiable. I'm on phone too, I would love to spend hours and day on end in discussion but unfortunately this will end in a merry go round. For common terms lets hope and pray for peace.
OK next time the mb who are armed open fire on the police, army, or civilians I'll insist they throw back flowers as to not hurt your sensitivity

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Talk is cheap in this thread seriously id love to see the members defending the mb deal with what Egyptians are going thru then come talk to me about human Rights for terrorists

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Stop using fancy words like state, sovereignty and legality. Say it clear. Tell us how you hate Muslims and if it was Muslim government killing protestors in Tahrir, you would have gone berserk and moan about democracy and freedom of speech.
OK put iz side, im telling you I hate Muslims who betray there country, lie, psy the victim card to deframe there own county's army, Muslims who rather be in power than preserve blood of there people, I hate them now piss off. This us coming from a Muslim.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Al jazeerah will be upset don't forget to add it and you have a full set if biased bs views on the events.
If you want to understand I highly recommend you read hists posts a couple of pages back. Want to stay brain washed and think the egyptain army kills innocent women and children then so be it be my guest.
all resource are Dependent
press tv work for iranian goverment and al alam work for bashar al asad and Al jazeerah is Some Arab-dependent

Jul 2, 2006
Your insults can only strenghten my will in this just cause. If the day people like you praise me comes, i would have question myself.

It's impossible for a non-muslim to fully understand as it's not something they teach you in school.

Ibn 'Umar reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "A Muslim is the brother of another Muslim. He should not wrong him nor surrender him to his enemy. Allah will take care of the needs of anyone who takes care of the needs of his brother. On the Day of Rising Allah will dispel the anxiety of anyone who dispels the anxiety of another Muslim. On the Day of Rising Allah will veil anyone who veils another Muslim." [Agreed upon]

Anas reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "None of you can truly be said to believe until he wants for his brother what he wants for himself." [Agreed upon]

He also reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Help your brother, wronging or wronged." A man said, "Messenger of Allah, I can help him if he is wronged but tell me how I can help him if he is wronging?" He said, "You can restrain him - or prevent him - from injustice. That is helping him." [al-Bukhari]

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Your insults can only strenghten my will in this just cause. If the day people like you praise me comes, i would have question myself.

It's impossible for a non-muslim to fully understand as it's not something they teach you in school.

Ibn 'Umar reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "A Muslim is the brother of another Muslim. He should not wrong him nor surrender him to his enemy. Allah will take care of the needs of anyone who takes care of the needs of his brother. On the Day of Rising Allah will dispel the anxiety of anyone who dispels the anxiety of another Muslim. On the Day of Rising Allah will veil anyone who veils another Muslim." [Agreed upon]

Anas reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "None of you can truly be said to believe until he wants for his brother what he wants for himself." [Agreed upon]

He also reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Help your brother, wronging or wronged." A man said, "Messenger of Allah, I can help him if he is wronged but tell me how I can help him if he is wronging?" He said, "You can restrain him - or prevent him - from injustice. That is helping him." [al-Bukhari]
The same wrong understanding of the holy hadith. You are repeating the same shit the mb members repeat like SHEEP.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Talk is cheap in this thread seriously id love to see the members defending the mb deal with what Egyptians are going thru then come talk to me about human Rights for terrorists
600 people dead, 85% civilian casualties as per latest reports and you are here defending the army who have once again hijacked your 'revolution'.

look beyond your hatred for the MB and open your eyes FFS.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Sovereignty is only a big word for small people.

- - - Updated - - -

600 people dead, 85% civilian casualties as per latest reports and you are here defending the army who have once again hijacked your 'revolution'.

look beyond your hatred for the MB and open your eyes FFS.
You've independently verified that these people took no hostile action?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)