Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (3 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
@Bisco

Not just bad food and bad treatment. The organization is corrupt as fuck just like every other organization in Egypt.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks man.

How??? That's what I want to know hist since you claim the army is corrupt because I never heard that one before. The police yeah sure, the armed forces that's new.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
im sunni muslim from iran
and i hope my brothers and sisters in egypt be fine and allah protect them
in tv i see police in egypt attaced to people...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
turkey are ones to speak :D they owe to mind there own business this is an internal affair that has to do with a sovereign nation. we don't need turkey's insight or aid they can take it and shove it where it belongs and just mind its own affairs thank you.
Turkey is shitting in its pants is what's what. They want to keep believing that a popular uprising against clowns in office won't happen next with them with the world watching.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Turkey is shitting in its pants is what's what. They want to keep believing that a popular uprising against clowns in office won't happen next with them with the world watching.
Exactly Greg!!!! They Turkish people know they are being played by the same clowns in turkey at the moment

Jul 2, 2006
No they did not you ignorant!!!! The cunts you support did so!!!! Stop reporting lies pear turk
Muslims burning down a historical mosque which is used as hospital for the wounded? Sorry but i will go with bloodthirsty laicists of yours with this one. This is exactly an act i would expect from someone who is allergic to religion.

Ah, staging events - expected this to kick in somewhere down the line.
Keep lying to yourself. You too know, if there is staging ongoing it will be staged by so called army which hold pretty much everything in its hand now.

I don't expect you to understand but here i go. Whenever a Muslim suffers in a different corner of the world, other Muslims feel the same pain. This is a supra-political matter.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
I don't expect you to understand but here i go. Whenever a Muslim suffers in a different corner of the world, other Muslims feel the same pain. This is a supra-political matter.
Regardless of what they've done, that is. Who cares about the others right ? They're not strictly speaking, "your people".
Your bias in a sense that you even support extremism coming from other "Muslims" which makes you a hypocrite and one-sided.

Jul 2, 2006
Regardless of what they've done, that is. Who cares about the others right ? They're not strictly speaking, "your people".
Your bias in a sense that you even support extremism coming from other "Muslims" which makes you a hypocrite and one-sided.
Who are the others? It's Muslims getting slaughtered there.

Because this guy is neither an extremist nor one-sided.

Since Turk has nothing against Fascism, please ban him from this thread.

Edit: It should be a Muslim mod.
and calling this one a hypocrite would be a crime as his posts getting along with his user title.

You mean the Musilm Brotherhood TERRORISTS attacked the police.
You are not concerned because of one sided people but reading things you don't like.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Muslims burning down a historical mosque which is used as hospital for the wounded? Sorry but i will go with bloodthirsty laicists of yours with this one. This is exactly an act i would expect from someone who is allergic to religion.
Are you implying that they burned the churches too? Religious people wouldn't burn a religious building.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)