Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (10 Viewers)

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
I don't know what to say or where to begin. But, you simply can't imagine how Egyptians have seen hell these past few days. We were in hell.

As all citizens, I stood in the streets to fucking defend my house with a goddamn baseball bat. After the first day of protesting, we heard that there will be gangs who will start come to our homes. For 5 days I stood in the street with my neighbors for 15 hours with humble weapons to defend, and all we hear that these prisoners stole all the guns in the countries and no police. Only limited army battalions in important areas. Thats 1% of the picture. I can't really describe how I felt or what I saw, and I'm still gonna stand tonight to defend.

About yesterday's incident I was really near 3 citizens who got shot from one of these gangs. 1 died and 2 were injured. In the past days we turned about 15 outlaws in my area.

Later I can explain more. I can't believe Egypt is going through this. Just the view of a tank in a normal street is fucking weird.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
Al Mehwar was kinda neutral in the beginning, but then started to change bit by bit. Did you watch the interview they did with the girl who started it all? She's good to be honest but then they had to shut her down bit by bit and treat her as a kiddo!
Really anyone wants to laugh should watch one of these two channels.

Yday,Khaled Al Ghandoor appeared in Dream Tv,and started acting and crying again (as he did that before with 3ala Mubarak),and guess who made him "act" and cry,the bitch Wafaa Amer.

I was going to die yesterday.
Welcome back Wahdan.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Considering i'm using my phone i'll just say thank god wahdan is safe, also i hope naggar, hist, bianconero90, and there families are safe. Hell is an understatement to what we witnessed this week!!!

Ill share my hellish experience as soon i get to my home bec im with family considering the majority are women. I got shot at, i had night shifts guarding the house with other guys bec the police pussied out. All inall um glad the worst us behind us!!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I also have to thank every one for there prayers, wishes, and concern. Gio, pat, and yamen for trying to reach me on my cell.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
What is going on over there now? I'm confused. Apparently the opposition united a couple of days ago...hence the call for the 'million man march'. But there was no apparent leader there (at Tahrir) and we didn't really hear from anyone after Mubarak's speech.I feel like the lack of leadership has stopped the momentum.

All I know now is that there is some buzz about a march on the presidential palace on Friday.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
That's great, Ahmed!

--

People in Tahrir must return to to their homes. People must get back to work as soon as possible.
Seriously wahdan im glad u in particular are safe bec i had a cousin in dokki and told me u guys had it worst on friday my hell was sunday night. U r right these guys should go home he saud what we wanted its time to get back to normal.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
What is going on over there now? I'm confused. Apparently the opposition united a couple of days ago...hence the call for the 'million man march'. But there was no apparent leader there (at Tahrir) and we didn't really hear from anyone after Mubarak's speech.I feel like the lack of leadership has stopped the momentum.

All I know now is that there is some buzz about a march on the presidential palace on Friday.
The momentum has stopped because Mubarak fulfilled almost, if not all, the political problems. He will just stay for six months to avoid more crises if he left that way.

If yesterday's speech was few days earlier, this would've ended. Thanks to Mubarak's slowness people now stopped thinking and really stubborn and want him gone now.

Now, some people aiding Mubarak are protesting against people who want him down. I expect more massacres.

Best case scenario, Mubarak leaves now and Soliman, his vice, rule till the elections.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Seriously wahdan im glad u in particular are safe bec i had a cousin in dokki and told me u guys had it worst on friday my hell was sunday night. U r right these guys should go home he saud what we wanted its time to get back to normal.
We were raped with fear. Gunfire is a normal for me now.

It was fucking GTA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)