Edinson Cavani - ST- PSG (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
The time to sign him was when he was at Napoli when he was tearing apart defences for fun. He's passed his best and realistically it would cost like 40 million for PSG to even consider letting him go. Only way i would want him is if Tevez left this Summer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
and pogba does win matches. of the top of my head I remember caliagri SASSUOLO, CHIEVO, PARMA, LAZIO. that's at least 15 points

in CL he reason we made to the knockout rounds was because of his winner vs. olympaicos

assist vs Madrid

but no he is overrated

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
The time to sign him was when he was at Napoli when he was tearing apart defences for fun. He's passed his best and realistically it would cost like 40 million for PSG to even consider letting him go. Only way i would want him is if Tevez left this Summer.
Cavani past his best? Jeez.

He is played out of position at PSG, yet he still have an impressive scoring average. If he came her playing CF he would score +30 goals in all competitions every season easily.

Friend

Oct 13, 2008
Cavani

2010/11: 47 Games - 33 Goals - 11 Assists
2011/12: 48 Games - 33 Goals - 7 Assists
2012/13: 43 Games - 38 Goals - 8 Assists
2013/14: 43 Games - 25 Goals - 7 Assists
2014/15: 49 Games - 28 Goals - 2 Assists

:matri:

lucabrasi9tre

Apr 8, 2015
Rather get 2 class full backs for 45M than Cavani for the same price, and he probably wont even be that cheap. Dont see how you could argue different. Wouldnt be mad if they ended up buying him because he's a class player when used as a CF, but for this team specifically it doesnt make much sense right now.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Cavani past his best? Jeez.

He is played out of position at PSG, yet he still have an impressive scoring average. If he came her playing CF he would score +30 goals in all competitions every season easily.
Cavani

2010/11: 47 Games - 33 Goals - 11 Assists
2011/12: 48 Games - 33 Goals - 7 Assists
2012/13: 43 Games - 38 Goals - 8 Assists
2013/14: 43 Games - 25 Goals - 7 Assists
2014/15: 49 Games - 28 Goals - 2 Assists

:matri:
I have not watched a lot of him, but when i do watch him in CL games he just doesn't impress me at all. He looks like a shadow of the player he was at Napoli.

Add to that he's playing in Ligue 1 with poor quality of opposition. So for me the stats dont really mean much as his performances when i have watched him have been mediocre.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
I have not watched a lot of him, but when i do watch him in CL games he just doesn't impress me at all. He looks like a shadow of the player he was at Napoli.

Add to that he's playing in Ligue 1 with poor quality of opposition. So for me the stats dont really mean much as his performances when i have watched him have been mediocre.
That's because he's been playing on the wing in a 4-3-3 for most of the time. He is a CF not a winger, so playing him there is just idiotic, and of course it will affect his performences.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

What? Don't be ridiculous. He's scored 10 goals in 17 Champion's League matches for PSG. That's excellent.

He also basically single-handedly clinched the Ligue 1 title for PSG over the last 5 rounds with 8 goals-1 assist in 5 matches. He scored the match winning goal in 4 of those matches. It took PSG from +1 in the table, to +6 in the table.

You say he's "past his bast", and then say you "have not watched a lot of him"... Do you not realize how ridiculous it is to call a player you have hardly watched "past his best"? Considering he has 28 goals this season? Absurd.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What? Don't be ridiculous. He's scored 10 goals in 17 Champion's League matches for PSG. That's excellent.

He also basically single-handedly clinched the Ligue 1 title for PSG over the last 5 rounds with 8 goals-1 assist in 5 matches. He scored the match winning goal in 4 of those matches. It took PSG from +1 in the table, to +6 in the table.

You say he's "past his bast", and then say you "have not watched a lot of him"... Do you not realize how ridiculous it is to call a player you have hardly watched "past his best"? Considering he has 28 goals this season? Absurd.
Yeh, with all respect to vialli, that assumption of his about Cavani, is nonsensical.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

God imagine him here.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Every time I have watched him he has been poor. Simple as that and thats why I don't want him here.
Alright...

I think Eden Hazard is massively overrated and would suck here, because the 5-6 times I've watched him this year he's been poor.

Do you not see the ridiculous flaw in this logic? I could say this about any number of players I hardly watch.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Alright...

I think Eden Hazard is massively overrated and would suck here, because the 5-6 times I've watched him this year he's been poor.

Do you not see the ridiculous flaw in this logic? I could say this about any number of players I hardly watch.
Ronaldo only scored against us via a PK the other day.

Do.Not.Want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)