Edinson Cavani - ST- PSG (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:tup: As much as I want Cavani here, I am afraid we're not going to spend big without selling. Dybala already cost a fortune. If Dybala is 40m, how much would Cavani cost?
Dybala isnt 40M. from what i read, the latest was 28M + 8M in bonuses. Cavani would be slightly more expensive, IF he wants to leave and prefers us as his next club. in that case we can very well get Cavani, Dybala and add Allan on loan and even a fullback, depending on who we sell and what we do with some loaned and coowned players.

now, Marotta and Paratici work in a way in which they are looking for opportunities on the market, and if they find someone, they act. Dybala is such one, an unhappy Cavani that (apparently) wants to leave is another. those are players we are willing to invest into. if, for example, we fail to acquire Cavani, we wont go out looking for another 30-35M player just because we can. same as last season with Iturbe. we spent 20M on Morata, after that we offered 27M for Iturbe, which both the management saw as opportunities. after failing to get Iturbe, we got Evra, and Pereyra and Romulo on loan for less than 5M, which is way under the 27M we had ready for Iturbe. later people asked "where is the Iturbe money" and why we dont sign anyone else with that money after the transfer failed. the truth is, there never was any Iturbe money. we were ready to risk a higher sum of money on a promising young player we lacked. when the deal failed, there was no point in taking any more risks, so we completed a few other transfers for low money. its the same here with Dybala and now Cavani, Falcao, Witsel or whoever else we are looking at. if we fail to sign Cavani, people should not make lists of players we can sign with the Cavani money, because thats not how it works...

so yeah, we can actually sign both without selling any important player. we have money, we just dont waste it unless there is someone worth risking and investing

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

enough forwards, unless they are certain to lose one out of Tevez or Morata. I'm loving the way Morata is developing.

get somebody to play behind our strikers.
Morata CAN NOT leave this summer. Tevez WILL NOT leave this summer.

i think this is the 15th time someone is telling you this

Buy on AliExpress.com

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
Dybala isnt 40M. from what i read, the latest was 28M + 8M in bonuses. Cavani would be slightly more expensive, IF he wants to leave and prefers us as his next club. in that case we can very well get Cavani, Dybala and add Allan on loan and even a fullback, depending on who we sell and what we do with some loaned and coowned players.

now, Marotta and Paratici work in a way in which they are looking for opportunities on the market, and if they find someone, they act. Dybala is such one, an unhappy Cavani that (apparently) wants to leave is another. those are players we are willing to invest into. if, for example, we fail to acquire Cavani, we wont go out looking for another 30-35M player just because we can. same as last season with Iturbe. we spent 20M on Morata, after that we offered 27M for Iturbe, which both the management saw as opportunities. after failing to get Iturbe, we got Evra, and Pereyra and Romulo on loan for less than 5M, which is way under the 27M we had ready for Iturbe. later people asked "where is the Iturbe money" and why we dont sign anyone else with that money after the transfer failed. the truth is, there never was any Iturbe money. we were ready to risk a higher sum of money on a promising young player we lacked. when the deal failed, there was no point in taking any more risks, so we completed a few other transfers for low money. its the same here with Dybala and now Cavani, Falcao, Witsel or whoever else we are looking at. if we fail to sign Cavani, people should not make lists of players we can sign with the Cavani money, because thats not how it works...

so yeah, we can actually sign both without selling any important player. we have money, we just dont waste it unless there is someone worth risking and investing

-
Makes sense and entirely plausible :tup:

Jan 5, 2007
how i see it right now is marotta has to choose if he buy berardi half or selling it.

with morata,dybala,tevez,coman and llorinte in hand if cavani come then no way for berardi to come and we will sell llorinte also.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:D Says he's a Juventino but blats us every time.
Speaking of which, there was a Cafone who was on Youtube that did nothing but blast Marotta, and spoke in such a way that made me want to shoot him in the face with an RPG.

I wonder where that Mensa Alumnus is nowadays.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
oh really, but maybe they will leave.

also, sell pogba

stay mad
Suns, Morata can't leave this summer. Unless Juve outright sell him, which won't happen. Real Madrid can't recall him this summer

If you are going to have panic attacks, make sure it is for the right conspiracy theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)