Dušan Vlahović (11 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
This transfer was like buying a Daytona while riding the subway. Daytona is a fine watch but it caught all the grease and dirt so you start thinking it's kinda shit but it's really just the subway making it look like shit.

- - - Updated - - -

#IStandWithSusan

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Was this in response to me? The way we play is awful, Vlahovic isn't a traditional number 9. He needs balls in behind, he is a modern striker
Agree with that and he looks quite expose as we are playing right now. I’m just trying to do my part because our current management and some fans love to bash our best players whom are not out of criticism but it’s like an agenda to put everything on them when clearly all the others issues I just numbered in that post are the real problems IMO

For instance, Paulo made a lot of mistakes and was clearly under performing a lot last two seasons, however he was used more like a scapegoat to hide the level of mess our team is right now.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
He'll end up at a top 6 prem team or top 4 Spsnish team and all of a sudden, as if by magic, will look like the Fiorentina man again

I think players just can't cope with how negative and scrappy we are. Nevermind the physical fatigue, its mental too.

Like when you watch otherwise good teams against Man City look like they want to quit 60 minutes into a game because they're chasing shadows, that's our players against every fucking team we play.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
everytime u think this player was worth spending money on, remember ronaldo outscored him as a "past it" signing with same players and even worse ones. ronaldo didn't have kostic and di maria and locatelli behind him

ronalo had berna, matuidi, arthur, rabiot.

thats why u pay 30m in salary. but sure ronaldo was the problem

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
everytime u think this player was worth spending money on, remember ronaldo outscored him as a "past it" signing with same players and even worse ones. ronaldo didn't have kostic and di maria and locatelli behind him

ronalo had berna, matuidi, arthur, rabiot.

thats why u pay 30m in salary. but sure ronaldo was the problem
Why is ronaldo entering this conversation?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Amauri 2.0 confirmed
I think his problem can be resolved easily but we need to change our playing style to a way more attacking one.
Also needed is a coach that tells him to shoot when he gets the ball instead of just playing with it too much. He is no Dybala but a prolific striker and that is how he should play.
Fix the two and Vlahovic would rise again. Until then I would let Milik have some starts so Vlahovic have some time to think about his improvement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)