Dušan Vlahović (38 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jul 28, 2002
I think his problem can be resolved easily but we need to change our playing style to a way more attacking one.
Also needed is a coach that tells him to shoot when he gets the ball instead of just playing with it too much. He is no Dybala but a prolific striker and that is how he should play.
Fix the two and Vlahovic would rise again. Until then I would let Milik have some starts so Vlahovic have some time to think about his improvement.
give him a break. Let Millik play the unforgiving task of being upfront isolated game upon game. Prime Drogba would struggle.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Allegri isn't stopping him from being able to control a ball consistently, but lack of confidence and frustration also contributes to things like that.

Just like all players aren't shit when confidence is rock bottom (unless it is someone the forum doesn't like), players are also overrated once they are in a team that is flying.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
give him a break. Let Millik play the unforgiving task of being upfront isolated game upon game. Prime Drogba would struggle.
Milik seems more fit to this kind of gameplay. Im not blaming Vlahovic entirely but some of his actions like controling a ball is definitely up to him rather to be blamed on the coach.
Also his decisions arent the best.
Changing a play style would let him get more opportunities which will also make him grow.
It doesnt really matter how you look at it as in the end the coach is the number one suspect for our current failure

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Allegri isn't stopping him from being able to control a ball consistently, but lack of confidence and frustration also contributes to things like that.

Just like all players aren't shit when confidence is rock bottom (unless it is someone the forum doesn't like), players are also overrated once they are in a team that is flying.
I think his confidence is shot. I’m no body language expert but looking at Di Maria’s red card it looks to me like that was totally out of frustration. That frustration gotta be affecting everyone. The atmosphere in the locker room must be miserable.

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
He clearly has his weaknesses that he should be working on. A good coach however will play to his strengths, just feed him balls in the penalty area and let him score.

To become world class though he does need to improve his control and hold up play. He can learn a lot from Milik on that.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
It's impossible to do well with this team right now for the type of player Vlahovic is
Unless you are a centre back chasing pass accuracy and touches on the ball, being happy passing to the other centre back, then it’s impossible for anyone to do well with this team at the moment it seems.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
With Kostic and Cuadrado supporting him on the flanks this guy has nothing to worry about. He can ask for a transfer to a top English club in no time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 22)