Dušan Vlahović (30 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Right now every player would be thinking about jumping off this sinking ship. He is a gun striker, but useless when playing in this shit disorganised uninspired tactical game that allegri has the team playing in.

sacron

May 16, 2010
He gets no chances. He gets nothing to work with. If we somehow play creative football and create some chances, im sure he will score a lot of goals.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He gets no chances. He gets nothing to work with. If we somehow play creative football and create some chances, im sure he will score a lot of goals.
he simply is not Leandowski - no hold up play and link up, just pure goalscorer currently. and im not saying he cant become complete striker in the future, sure he can, but currently he is not all that and we have to feed him.

- - - Updated - - -

and i will add that currently Milik looks better than him and thats saying something since im one of the biggest Milik hater.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Never should have been signed, not for that money.

Nothing against him, his ability to score when served in the box is great. The problem is they tried to skip steps again and spent big on a TV before even breaking ground on the house.

As I said last season - with MVPP even Matri scores, with shit midfield even the best struggle.

With all that said, other than lack of service being the reason for lack of goals, he has no excuse for everything else on the pitch. Slow as fuck, weak as fuck, dumb a lot of times, and the easiest target for any defender to get in his head.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Played like retired Amauri... I am starting to lose patience with this guy.
Hopefully it is the coach who is destroying him...

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 21)