Dušan Vlahović (72 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 22, 2016
Just look at Haland's goals. 90% percent of them are tap ins this year.

If he played for us, he would have scored less than Vlahovic because he can't put too much work like Vlahovic.

Just like cheisa last season, Allegri is destroying another talent with his dianasor football.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I like Dusan, but got problem with him. IMO guy is clearly a poacher, and in team like Allegri’s he is not as useful as someone who can create for himself.
Let’s hope we can create for him more
He needs coaching. He needs players around him who can develop a consistent pattern of play and create more chances for him.

He's not going to get this under Allegri. If the board wants maximum returns on their investment in Vlahovic, they need to get rid of the 9M a season man.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
He needs coaching. He needs players around him who can develop a consistent pattern of play and create more chances for him.

He's not going to get this under Allegri. If the board wants maximum returns on their investment in Vlahovic, they need to get rid of the 9M a season man.
Allegri can coach, other players need to driblle to that same spot and try to get free kick. Do it constantly he will bang 50 goals from there

We are so clue less but this is the easy way

There is another way, kick the ball to the hand of opponents in penalty, he can convert too

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Not his biggest fan , but I really can’t blame him , our team fucking sucks .

Should’ve taken PK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 58)