Dušan Vlahović (16 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
In his last touch of the ball before being subbed off, he was so scared of Bremer that he gave the ball away unchallenged just to avoid facing him again.

If we thought Demiral owned him last week, what do we call this one? :rolleyes:
Nah. He could have easily scored twice last week against Atalanta. Only two brilliant saves kept him off the scoresheet.

Today he actually got completely dominated by Bremer. Didn’t sniff a chance. Entirely different thing. This was a shockingly bad performance.

Not worried unless he starts regularly putting these in. Bremer is also the form CB in the entire league this year.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
Needs to work on his ball control. He isn’t using his strength to his advantage, playing to wild and he needs a few meters to control and pass the ball.

In his defence he didn’t receive any useful ball, but in hand sight every duel that he got in was below level.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,387
    He'll be good. One of the reasons I was against this move when we were linked with him was not because I think he's bad, but because I wanted us to have proper midfield and/or wingers to provide service. Proper judgement should be made at the end of the next season because only in the summer we'll fix this squad that is full of mediocrity. I'm not a huge fan of Allegri at this point either.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
    It was obvious he would have to adapt his game after the move when comparing the type of football Fiorentina play and how many chances they create for the forward.

I’m sure it’ll come in time, my main concern yesterday was the psychological aspect where he looked nervous and lost confidence after being bullied physically a few times. Then started making a few erratic decisions and his first touch deserted him.

He came in looking like a monster mentally and he’s going to need to keep that mentality if he is to succeed.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    It was obvious he would have to adapt his game after the move when comparing the type of football Fiorentina play and how many chances they create for the forward.

I’m sure it’ll come in time, my main concern yesterday was the psychological aspect where he looked nervous and lost confidence after being bullied physically a few times. Then started making a few erratic decisions and his first touch deserted him.

He came in looking like a monster mentally and he’s going to need to keep that mentality if he is to succeed.
    He is just 22 with a referee officiating our last two games where he allowed teams to get away with lots of fouls. Obviously he is not the finished article but he needs to be more relaxed.

andrej

Mar 31, 2014
    Ffs he’s here for not even a month, few trainings with the team, and he made a huge impacz in first two games… we aren’t playing attacking style of football, give him a bit of time. He mostly recieved long balls and had 2 players in him. Chill guys, let’s just make it to CL and wait for a cool next season.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Been dominated last two games by physical defenders.
    Hes been practically isolated too, even his winning goal vs sassuolo came from him being isolated, you could argue he was a bit fortunate that he was able to muscle past his defenders then to score, that's all on Allegri. I don't even like how Allegri is criticising Vlahovic of late ffs he's been gifted the top goalscorer, a natural all rounder and Allegri still doesn't know wtf to help him in attack

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    The worst part about a beast like Bremer is he knows that Vlahovic has no teammate anywhere near him to pass to. Vlahovic is just chasing wild clearances from our defenders so he knows he can press as much as he wants.
    Yep, that's exactly what made it so easy for Bremer. The ball was played out to Vlahoic, often untimely and imprecisely and with no imagination whatever. Pretty much everyone in the back four plus Scezney played it straight into him at least once. Bremer could see it all the way. Neither Dybala nor Morata anywhere near him for a quick lay off (it's too much to ask most strikers to control the ball and hold it up in those circumstances).

He had I think one touch with his back to goal where he'd lost Bremer. I'm not a tactical mastermind, I can't remember if a run in behind created the space, but I do remember that it came about after many more touches and generally more movement from the whole side.

Still a stagnant midfield is dogging us and it didn't help that Locatelli didn't have his best passing boots on today either - we never spread the play quickly enough.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    He is just 22 with a referee officiating our last two games where he allowed teams to get away with lots of fouls. Obviously he is not the finished article but he needs to be more relaxed.
    i look forward to you being wrong when he turns into a 75 million flop

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    Just like Ronaldo suffered he too will suffer due to our poor midfield ,wingers and negative tactics.

Reinforcements + better players and he will be a beast

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)