Dušan Vlahović (43 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
In his last touch of the ball before being subbed off, he was so scared of Bremer that he gave the ball away unchallenged just to avoid facing him again.

If we thought Demiral owned him last week, what do we call this one? :rolleyes:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
we need a creative midfielder more than another striker, we ought to know better, we had CR7, who is better, but was too unable to constantly provide miracles from solo efforts

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Starting to look worried. How can he tear apart the league with Fiorentina and then look so lost when he joins us? Maybe he just needs to calm down a bit, or maybe it's just the lack of service he gets

Boksic

May 11, 2005
In his last touch of the ball before being subbed off, he was so scared of Bremer that he gave the ball away unchallenged just to avoid facing him again.

If we thought Demiral owned him last week, what do we call this one? :rolleyes:
Think he was trying to play in Morata with a first time pass but got it badly wrong.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I dunno man Morata was way way behind. Either way he looked scared of Bremer at that point that he wanted to just avoid taking him on.
I'm certain he was trying to play someone in. Was it the one on the touchline and he ended up punting it to their keeper? If so, you could see someone (I thought Morata) running in the space and Vlahovic spotting him. Either way he got it badly wrong.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I'm certain he was trying to play someone in. Was it the one on the touchline and he ended up punting it to their keeper? If so, you could see someone (I thought Morata) running in the space and Vlahovic spotting him. Either way he got it badly wrong.
Yep, that one. I just rewatched it, Morata was way way behind. But my point is that he psychologically lost the battle with Bremer at that point. He didn't want to take him on which is the obvious choice in that situation to wait for Morata to join in.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
The worst part about a beast like Bremer is he knows that Vlahovic has no teammate anywhere near him to pass to. Vlahovic is just chasing wild clearances from our defenders so he knows he can press as much as he wants.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)