Dušan Vlahović (39 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Even if we had Mbappe , Haaland and Dusan in attack, there won't be goals without wing and/or midfield support
thats exactly my point. i don't doubt that dusan is a great talent. but where is the creativity gonna come from? the moment dybala goes off entire fludity of build up play dies. cuadrado is aging and is showing signs of slowing down as well.

juventus proved that it can win titles without a deadly number 9. we did it for like 6 seasons in a row. but good midfield and creativity are the foundation

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Has to step up if he doesnt want to be compared to transfer of Piatek lol.
TBF I liked him, yes he was nulified if the opposition CB concetrated only on him, but its up to the other players to utilise the space then and the team as a whole to just change the tactic. We cant just rely on a long ball to Dusan.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Gab is fine. Sometimes he is blinded by hate but for most part, he's okay.

Jules on the other hand is just a Barca and PSG cock sucking dipshit.

The worst guy on that panel is Stevie Nicol but I listen to his 'punditry' for my own amusement.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Marcotti is pretty good to be fair, for a dirty inter fan anyway
Jules isn't too bad either when things don't involve psg

Most retarded one of espn fc is 100% Ale Moreno, guys genuinely retarded, others arnt too bad when they stay in their lane (epl) and not try to discuss other shit

Also Del Piero is on fc occasionally

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Marcotti is pretty good to be fair, for a dirty inter fan anyway
Jules isn't too bad either when things don't involve psg

Most retarded one of espn fc is 100% Ale Moreno, guys genuinely retarded, others arnt too bad when they stay in their lane (epl) and not try to discuss other shit

Also Del Piero is on fc occasionally
Fucken hate the way Moreno pronounces Juventus as well. He’s supposedly a Juventus fan too.

Stevie Nichol is up there with one of the dumbest cunts I’ve ever heard talking about football. Just a dour dumb fuck of a man.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Fucken hate the way Moreno pronounces Juventus as well. He’s supposedly a Juventus fan too.

Stevie Nichol is up there with one of the dumbest cunts I’ve ever heard talking about football. Just a dour dumb fuck of a man.
That little cuckaracha Ale acts very pretentious at times. Seems he's blended in nicely with American culture.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't watch ESPN so wondered if Stewart Robson was the perennially-injured old Arsenal (and lastly Coventry) tough-tackling midfielder. It seems he is.

Also looks like he is the co-comm on FIFA, but I don't play that shit either. Done pretty well for someone who was basically retired at 29.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I don't watch ESPN so wondered if Stewart Robson was the perennially-injured old Arsenal (and lastly Coventry) tough-tackling midfielder. It seems he is.

Also looks like he is the co-comm on FIFA, but I don't play that shit either. Done pretty well for someone who was basically retired at 29.
He is. A very good pundit and commentator who always speak fairly without overdramatizing. Very knowledgeable in actually breaking down tactical setups instead of talking rubbish like the rest of the ESPN crew.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

He’s easily one of the better pundits on ESPN and is very knowledgeable about Italian football. Good co-commentator as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)