Dušan Vlahović (20 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Vlahovic is 22 years old, he's only been at Juve for a month, the step forward is not to get nervous if he doesn't succeed in the things he can do. Then when the right ball comes along he has to pass it well and score."

[Allegri]

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Had he shown up today, we'd have good chances of winning the game. Otherwise, when you don't score against Atalanta, you lose. Simple as that.

Very disappointing today. Slow and got dominated by Demiral very badly tbh. Maybe he was just tired?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He was among the worst 2 or 3 players tonight, but I liked one new moment in our game when he wins the ball in midfield and makes a horizontal pass to De Sciglio. With Morata as CF we were never winning these balls and starting an attack. Too bad nothing came out after those passes to De Sciglio. A more explosive fullback would have done more.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He needs to be calm. Tonight seems he was just trying so hard to impress
There keeper made a great save on his gorgeous shot from outside the box that was going top corner. After that seemed nothing went his way, and he just played all frantic and lacking composure in the final third.

Funny how things work, his shot that would have been a beautiful golazo was just tipped over the bar. It goes in we probably cruise this match. Whereas Malinovskyi’s shot went in. There keeper was just positioned a bit better to get onto Dusan’s shot, Tek wasn’t in a spot where he could get to it from.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
More excited now to have him after seeing what he can do in a Juve jersey. I loved CR7 here but IMO gives an added dimension that the GOAT couldn't. Now able to use the long pass forward with him doing like Luca Toni in controlling the ball. Especially since slow forward middle of pitch progression never worked. Happy not to see Cuads constantly going up the right side trying to make something happen.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
More excited now to have him after seeing what he can do in a Juve jersey. I loved CR7 here but IMO gives an added dimension that the GOAT couldn't. Now able to use the long pass forward with him doing like Luca Toni in controlling the ball. Especially since slow forward middle of pitch progression never worked. Happy not to see Cuads constantly going up the right side trying to make something happen.
Agree but we could really use proper full backs now. Vlahovic with his skills to retain the ball and distribute it to the wings would work great with prime Sandro and Lichsteiner.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
There keeper made a great save on his gorgeous shot from outside the box that was going top corner. After that seemed nothing went his way, and he just played all frantic and lacking composure in the final third.

Funny how things work, his shot that would have been a beautiful golazo was just tipped over the bar. It goes in we probably cruise this match. Whereas Malinovskyi’s shot went in. There keeper was just positioned a bit better to get onto Dusan’s shot, Tek wasn’t in a spot where he could get to it from.
I liked his hold-up play in the lead up to the corner before our goal. Fought off a couple of Atalanta players and managed to keep the chance alive. It’s the small things like that which separates the good from great players.

Obviously wish he could have finished one of his chances, but Sportiello turned into prime Buffon last night.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Overrated asf , never ever worth 75m .

As I already said he ain't worth never more than 35m .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)