Dušan Vlahović (12 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I really like Vlahovic but the 30m per year he costs now really is objectively a problem. With a extension is amortisation will lower but honestly we should ask him to start earning a bit less.
Yep, we're broke enough that we're going to need top players to take paycuts to play for us.

Maybe it can work out that he gets the same but it's via bonuses? Anyway this sort of budget wizardry is supposed to be Giuntoli's speciality isn't it, I think?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Yep, we're broke enough that we're going to need top players to take paycuts to play for us.

Maybe it can work out that he gets the same but it's via bonuses? Anyway this sort of budget wizardry is supposed to be Giuntoli's speciality isn't it, I think?
Budget wizardry you say? Serie D here we come! :p

Also might as well keep pogba then, he's well versed in wizardry

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Really good first half. Very unlucky not to have 2 goals, through no fault of his own.

Second half was poor. He was greedy on a few occasions when he could have played in a teammate. Then played a poor pass to Yildiz when we had a 3 on 2. But it can't be easy playing up front when the rest of the team is basically defending on the edge of the box.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)