Dušan Vlahović (12 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I totally understand his frustration but I really can't forgive not only the red card but the many times he has let us down these past 2 years despite some of the clutch goals he has scored.

If we get a big offer which will help balance the books then we should take it and same for Chiesa.

I can't stand either of them and they are supposed to be our top players.

Only unsellable player for me is Bremer.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ffs Vlahovic was an idiot for the 2 yellows. But stop having hamster memory and knee jerk reaction for every week.

Vlahovic is the last player to sell with Bremer. Only two genuine top players who routinely deliver on their duties all season (funny enough so is Mckennie). After he been scoring this much since January, he deserves more respect then nonsense like get rid of him.

Juve fans are fucking accountants. If we get a big offer that balance the books? Ffs. 23 year old top striker who is performing. And what's our replacement track record of selling/losing stars for past years? Stellar right?

I rather keep Chiesa too, but atleast with him I get some doubt because of his injury issues, or contract sitaution, and the bad form being played out of position under awful coach.

But with Vlahovic we should renew his contract ASAP. Defenitely the last guy we should think of selling.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Alot of Vlahovic's misses cant be blamed on the manager though and I hate Allegri as much as anyone while also being a big believer in Allegri being responsible for 99.9% of our players poor form.

It's understandable if Vlahovic was barely getting any chances that would be on the manager but Vlahovic has constantly been missing far too many easy chances over the last couple of seasons and that's all on him.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Thats true, but that's part of the game. No player is perfect. But he is top level scorer. He already shown that when he is healthy.
For sure the potential is there and I've no doubt he would do much better in a well functioning team. The vibe at JJ right now would be terrible.

But... He's still missing too many chances for his expected calibre.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
I hope he told the bozo to fuck himself, if the bozo is still here, dusan and others will ask to be moved.
Where is Elklown?? more silent treatment, from the non owner, just sell the club you twat, the bozo and you sucked the life out of this club, no more Juve DNA just a shell of it's former self, sad really that the fans stand up for the club but the owner is awol, big at talking , just for once stand up in the press and say something even if its just gibberish, we deserve that much at least, not this silence.Fire the bum 3 years is more than enough to see it is not working.If you don't no champions league at this rate and I am being generous.The players have given up everyone knows this.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He is an emotional player - he got frustrated because of the Fraudulent Fuck and his failed "approach" to games.

Was he stupid for getting himself sent off? Absolutely.

Is the sending off just an isolated incident or does it have more to do with the mood surrounding the team and some serious underlying issues? I attribute it to the latter. The players are confused, frustrated and frankly fed up. I wonder why that is.

- - - Updated - - -

I totally understand his frustration but I really can't forgive not only the red card but the many times he has let us down these past 2 years despite some of the clutch goals he has scored.

If we get a big offer which will help balance the books then we should take it and same for Chiesa.

I can't stand either of them and they are supposed to be our top players.

Only unsellable player for me is Bremer.
I'd sell Bremer before selling Chiesa or Vlahovic. Attacking players are far harder to find and cost way more - attackers win you games, but if you have a solid system, the defenders can be better than their collective.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He is an emotional player - he got frustrated because of the Fraudulent Fuck and his failed "approach" to games.

Was he stupid for getting himself sent off? Absolutely.

Is the sending off just an isolated incident or does it have more to do with the mood surrounding the team and some serious underlying issues? I attribute it to the latter. The players are confused, frustrated and frankly fed up. I wonder why that is.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd sell Bremer before selling Chiesa or Vlahovic. Attacking players are far harder to find and cost way more - attackers win you games, but if you have a solid system, the defenders can be better than their collective.
Also u can buy old farts for peanuts like Acerbi and they can still do business in defence

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)