Dušan Vlahović (12 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Ive seen prime Ronaldo and Messi have bad games and miss big chances too.

I know it happens. The issue with Vlahovic is that we almost expect it to happen. I never feel confident that he will score when he gets a chance.
I understand and agree with what you say. But will have reserve for lack of quality about every our player until the fraud is the one who trains them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Morata has very rarely reached double digit goals in a season in his entire career. Most overrated player on Tuz by a margin.
The reason I used Morata as an example was to show how bad I think Vlahovic was yesterday.

- - - Updated - - -

I understand and agree with what you say. But will have reserve for lack of quality about every our player until the fraud is the one who trains them.
I also fully agree with this. I'm doing my best not to judge anyone harshly until we have a better manager.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The reason I used Morata as an example was to show how bad I think Vlahovic was yesterday.
Susan was far from bad yesterday.

We’ve seen matches where the team is sitting back in its own half and he’s expected to play hold up against 3 defenders while the match results in < 2-3 quality chances for him And he is visibly frustrated by the 20’.

Strikers have bad days. Yesterday was one of those.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Well that's because he shoots every time he touches the ball. So he has lots of terrible shot attempts that will drop his big chance %. I'd think raw "big chances" would be more statistically significant than %.

Or big chances per 90. Because Thuram is a tap in merchant who passes everywhere else on the pitch so his % will be higher.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Irresponsible to get sent off like that. We are in important period of the league and you cant put yourself in red card trouble after the match and getting suspension. Nothing will change with his complaint, We will have only Kean as ST against Lazio

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
We should understand his frustration.
We all are furious beeng far away, imagine seeing and hearing the fraud in front of you every day. Something surely will snap inside of you like it's happening to lot of our players.
Chiesa and many others look extremely frustrated with the situation too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)