Dušan Vlahović (7 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Alot of Vlahovic's misses cant be blamed on the manager though and I hate Allegri as much as anyone while also being a big believer in Allegri being responsible for 99.9% of our players poor form.

It's understandable if Vlahovic was barely getting any chances that would be on the manager but Vlahovic has constantly been missing far too many easy chances over the last couple of seasons and that's all on him.
It's not as if Allegri himself is forcing him to miss chances, but it's clear that the players are frustrated and unsure of what to do most of the time. I see Vlahovic as the type that gets stuck in his head, so I would guess in a better environment he'd be performing at least a bit better.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Ffs Vlahovic was an idiot for the 2 yellows. But stop having hamster memory and knee jerk reaction for every week.

Vlahovic is the last player to sell with Bremer. Only two genuine top players who routinely deliver on their duties all season (funny enough so is Mckennie). After he been scoring this much since January, he deserves more respect then nonsense like get rid of him.

Juve fans are fucking accountants. If we get a big offer that balance the books? Ffs. 23 year old top striker who is performing. And what's our replacement track record of selling/losing stars for past years? Stellar right?

I rather keep Chiesa too, but atleast with him I get some doubt because of his injury issues, or contract sitaution, and the bad form being played out of position under awful coach.

But with Vlahovic we should renew his contract ASAP. Defenitely the last guy we should think of selling.
If we don't make CL then a big sale is inevitable and it makes the most sense that it is him.

You say he delivers on his duties really?

We spent 80m on a player who scored around 10 goals last season and 15 now and who makes bad decisions, misses penalties, loses duels and seems to be weak mentally.

For 80m I expect a better first touch than the one that got away from him against Inter, takes one if his multiple chances against Napoli and plays a better pass to play through Chisea against Genoa.

Don't get me wrong he's a very good player but not unsellable for me at all and certainly not worth 80m and I'd cash in while he still has value.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
And yet he fights every match, and give everyhing he got for this shi.hole. your logic is that club should be quiet and let figc punish him whatever they want just because he was frustrated with perfomances under this fraud.

Forza dusan, juve dont deserve you.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
I was seriously searching for Amauri's name when looking for his thread...
Let's not shat on him or other attackers before seeing the bigger picture.
I todays game M.City vs Arsenal, Halland received the ball in the box two times. His execution on those situations was laughable. In other City matches where service is multiple times higher he usually score one or two of them.
Same is valid for our attackers. Couldn't expect 100% execution from them and certainly not with usually three defenders on their back.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Let's not shat on him or other attackers before seeing the bigger picture.
I todays game M.City vs Arsenal, Halland received the ball in the box two times. His execution on those situations was laughable. In other City matches where service is multiple times higher he usually score one or two of them.
Same is valid for our attackers. Couldn't expect 100% execution from them and certainly not with usually three defenders on their back.

Now compare that to the Liverpool game, salah got serviced about a dozen solid goal scoring opportunities

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
our man of the match. he actually cares and never stops. imagine doing that in the first half among depressed, sleepwalking team mates. better mentality than anyone else bar tek

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
It’s amazing what a striker cans do with more than 3 seconds on the ball to get the shot off with a settled touch and control

Not like trez who didn’t need a touch or time

I still stand with Susan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)