Dušan Vlahović (16 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Missing sitters isn't great and that's something he needs to work on. But could you imagine playing as a striker under this clown we call a manager? It would be like having margot robbie as your gf and not being able to get an erection.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Maybe the 9 million a season coach isn't helping the 80m striker perform to the best of his abilities. :boh: :numnum: :b81:

Just saying.
He is the striker who missed the most number of chances. Had he converted half of those he would have been topping goalscoring chart. I get the hate for Max, but how could he be at fault for 80m striker missing an open goal today?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He is the striker who missed the most number of chances. Had he converted half of those he would have been topping goalscoring chart. I get the hate for Max, but how could he be at fault for 80m striker missing an open goal today?
I'm not talking about today. He should have buried those chances, that one chance specifically. However, think of where we'd be without his goals? He's starving for service. All strikers miss chances, but we don't create nearly enough. 3 shots on target against Torino - a shot on target every 30 minutes.

Perspective is always important. Lautaro, probably the consensus best striker in the divison, still managed to miss 10, and Inter are steamrolling the competition. Why? Because overall they create enough.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I'm not talking about today. He should have buried those chances, that one chance specifically. However, think of where we'd be without his goals? He's starving for service. All strikers miss chances, but we don't create nearly enough. 3 shots on target against Torino - a shot on target every 30 minutes.

Perspective is always important. Lautaro, probably the consensus best striker in the divison, still managed to miss 10, and Inter are steamrolling the competition. Why? Because overall they create enough.
He is starving for service but he has missed 18 chances while Lautaro missed 10, which is exactly the difference in number of goals between them? This Juve side has nowhere near the quality of inter atm. Look at their midfield and compare it to ours. Ofc they are capable of creating more chances. But Lautaro vs Vlahovic is not a good example to prove this.

- - - Updated - - -

The guy we signed was 100% worth that price tag. Then he arrived and slowly started to get worse.

Bizarre and inexplicable.
You have seen Dusan in Fiorentina or you just went on with a hype? His numbers there and here are pretty similar.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He is starving for service but he has missed 18 chances while Lautaro missed 10, which is exactly the difference in number of goals between them? This Juve side has nowhere near the quality of inter atm. Look at their midfield and compare it to ours. Ofc they are capable of creating more chances. But Lautaro vs Vlahovic is not a good example to prove this.

- - - Updated - - -

You have seen Dusan in Fiorentina or you just went on with a hype? His numbers there and here are pretty similar.
All I'm saying is that it's not just on him. Should he be more clinical? Absolutely. However, his mistakes and misses are magnified because we suck. We don't have a game plan, and that's on the coach. Think where we'd be without Vlaho's goals. Milcuck has like 3 and Kean is still on 0. We'd be battling for 10th or worse.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
All I'm saying is that it's not just on him. Should he be more clinical? Absolutely. However, his mistakes and misses are magnified because we suck. We don't have a game plan, and that's on the coach. Think where we'd be without Vlaho's goals. Milcuck has like 3 and Kean is still on 0. We'd be battling for 10th or worse.
Milcuck and Moist Cunt are not a good football players. I like Dusan, but he has to be more clinical. We do suck though, no disagreements over this.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Screenshot_20240414_141945~2.jpg

This is a comparison in Premier League. You can see Haaland, Darwin, and Watkins also miss a lot of big chances. Differences are their teams create a lot of chances. I wonder how Vlahovic compare to them if before he chose to sign for Arsenal
Aren't Haaland and Nunez criticized by the pundits and the media for missing chances? And is there anything wrong to suggest Vlahovic needs to score sitters and become more clinical it can cost us badly in the champions league and serie a.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
One thing are big chances/opportunities being missed and another are absolute sitters being missed, what we’ve witnessed yesterday were both, a sitter on the first and a very big chance on the second, arguably needs to convert at least one of those to get a pass, which he didn’t, and it ain’t the first time he bottles it at key moments in tight games so he definitely needs to improve at being more clinical and serene in front of goal, there’s no two ways about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)