Dušan Vlahović (17 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Inter obviously is a big match. Who else, Milan and Bologna, the other teams in top4? Then he has 2 goals in 4 games. If we add Roma and Lazio, 5th and 6th, then he has 4 in 6 games.

Just wondering whats your scope, is Torino derby a big match? Or Fiorentina who hate us more than most? Or 8th placed Napoli?

Milan Napoli Inter maybe derby maybe Roma

I don't see him in important games
all I see is waving his hands
flirting with the fans (I'm your one)

He's not the level I was expecting(Higuain for example)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Inter obviously is a big match. Who else, Milan and Bologna, the other teams in top4? Then he has 2 goals in 4 games. If we add Roma and Lazio, 5th and 6th, then he has 4 in 6 games.

Just wondering whats your scope, is Torino derby a big match? Or Fiorentina who hate us more than most? Or 8th placed Napoli?
When evaluating big clubs position on the table is irrelevant, especially for 1 season. Bologna is a big club? Juve, Inter, Milan, Roma, Lazio and Napoli are big Italian clubs. Torino was a big club 50 years ago, Genoa at one point was as well. But these 6 have been the most relevant over the last 40 years and they have the biggest fanbase, Juve obviously the biggest of them all. Everyone else is far behind imho.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
4 - Dusan Vlahovic has scored four goals from direct free kicks in the last two SerieA seasons: more than any other player in the Big-5 European leagues in the period. (Opta)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
4 - Dusan Vlahovic has scored four goals from direct free kicks in the last two SerieA seasons: more than any other player in the Big-5 European leagues in the period. (Opta)
Where did that art disappear? Mihajlovic once scored a hat-trick of free kick goals, and now 4 fk goals in 2 seasons is a record in the big-5?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Football sucks these days... The likes of Del Piero, Juninho, Totti, Pirlo, Pjanic, Dybala would score that in a few months of the season.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Football sucks these days... The likes of Del Piero, Juninho, Totti, Pirlo, Pjanic, Dybala would score that in a few months of the season.
True. But also players were falling much more and free kicks were given for much less in those days. Nevertheless, free kick masters are an extinct species.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
True. But also players were falling much more and free kicks were given for much less in those days. Nevertheless, free kick masters are an extinct species.
Id say football is softer these days. Freekicks are given for every sliding tackle, regardless if defender got to the ball first. Look how easy it is to get a penalty. I think the technical level went down, the focus is more on physical aspect. Less players are dribbling around the box like Alex back in the days.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
When evaluating big clubs position on the table is irrelevant, especially for 1 season. Bologna is a big club? Juve, Inter, Milan, Roma, Lazio and Napoli are big Italian clubs. Torino was a big club 50 years ago, Genoa at one point was as well. But these 6 have been the most relevant over the last 40 years and they have the biggest fanbase, Juve obviously the biggest of them all. Everyone else is far behind imho.
And what does it tell us about a player if we analyse his performances against the most relevant clubs of the past 40 years regardless of how strong that club is currently?..

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
And what does it tell us about a player if we analyse his performances against the most relevant clubs of the past 40 years regardless of how strong that club is currently?..
These clubs with the exception of Napoli have been among the top ranked clubs consistently each season. Do you think 8th place Napoli is easier to score against than Bologna? I dont. Eventhough Bologna conceded less goals this year, derby games are different. Im also not evaluating Dusan based on 1 season.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
These clubs with the exception of Napoli have been among the top ranked clubs consistently each season. Do you think 8th place Napoli is easier to score against than Bologna? I dont. Eventhough Bologna conceded less goals this year, derby games are different. Im also not evaluating Dusan based on 1 season.
Yes, I think its generally harder to score against a team that concedes less goals. Its also easier to win against ManUtd than against City even if City have been less revelant in the past 40 years.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yes, I think its generally harder to score against a team that concedes less goals. Its also easier to win against ManUtd than against City even if City have been less revelant in the past 40 years.
Thats not the same. City has been consistently better than United over a decade. If Id look at players career over the last 10 seasons Im not going to check how many goals he has scored against Bologna.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
dybala is still active and played ~4.700 minutes during the last two seasons. he scored 33 goals for roma, with only one free kick

dusan's 4 isn't extremely high but it's respectable. it would likely be more in a more attacking team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)