Douglas Costa (47 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
DOUGLAS COSTS TOWARDS THE WOLVERHAMPTON

Juventus are negotiating with the English club for the transfer of the Brazilian exterior.

The negotiation could be closed on a basis of EUR 16 million, meaning the depreciation that remained to be depreciated in the remaining year and a half contract.

Bayern Munich have already given their Ok to the loan termination, the only thing missing is the deal between the player and what everyone hopes will become his future company!

FOLLOW US ALSO ON INSTAGRAM
https://www.instagram.com/aggiornamento.juventino/?hl=it

- - - Updated - - -
Sounds to good to be true

james95

Sep 2, 2018
DOUGLAS COSTS TOWARDS THE WOLVERHAMPTON

Juventus are negotiating with the English club for the transfer of the Brazilian exterior.

The negotiation could be closed on a basis of EUR 16 million, meaning the depreciation that remained to be depreciated in the remaining year and a half contract.

Bayern Munich have already given their Ok to the loan termination, the only thing missing is the deal between the player and what everyone hopes will become his future company!

FOLLOW US ALSO ON INSTAGRAM
https://www.instagram.com/aggiornamento.juventino/?hl=it

- - - Updated - - -
From living in Munich and Turin to living in Wolverhampton...ouch. That's a serious downgrade in environment and city life never mind the clubs he's playing for.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Short-term it might hurt us but long-term, selling him to Milan would benefit us. His wage would hurt them (as he is hurting us, but them much more). He would be a real upgrade for them so for this year it is a bad move. But long-term, more harm than benefit. And we need to get rid of him.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Short-term it might hurt us but long-term, selling him to Milan would benefit us. His wage would hurt them (as he is hurting us, but them much more). He would be a real upgrade for them so for this year it is a bad move. But long-term, more harm than benefit. And we need to get rid of him.
Meh, would miss most games due to injury anyway.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Given how "reliable" he is, I don't think Douglas Costa would be a real upgrade for any team out there. At least not for teams who have the money to pay for him.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Diaz and the rest they have as wingers are so average. Costa is an upgrade on them. But he being indisposed most of the time was kind of what I meant. He would cause more problems for them and still help us. So I am all for it.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Selling him anywhere would benefit us.
I already see us loaning him out until his contract expires.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I mean if he's not getting any playing time at all and we have half our team injured then we should recall him. No point in having his value tank on Bayern's bench when we could use him.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I mean if he's not getting any playing time at all and we have half our team injured then we should recall him. No point in having his value tank on Bayern's bench when we could use him.
He'd get injured within a days here. Already been tested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)