Douglas Costa (40 Viewers)

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Is performing well against Sampdoria supposed to be worth 50 mil? the absolute state of Costa apologists :shifty:
That's the dumbest shit I've read today. As opposed to not performing well against Sampdoria? What did Dybala do? I doubt there many people who would say he's not worth at least 50. How did Dybala do against Real?

Costa has been a beast almost every game in the last few months.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
That's the dumbest shit I've read today. As opposed to not performing well against Sampdoria? What did Dybala do? I doubt there many people who would say he's not worth at least 50. How did Dybala do against Real?

Yep. Don’t listen to the German trolls. I don’t really care whether he was good for Bayern or not, he is for Juventus and that’s what matters.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He should be forcing management to re-think their formation for next year as to allow him more freedom in attack.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

Maybe because Dybala was playing out of position again, you tool

Yep. Don’t listen to the German trolls. I don’t really care whether he was good for Bayern or not, he is for Juventus and that’s what matters.
who cares about bayern, it would be smart for juventus to take 50mil, add another 20-30mil and get SMS. Plenty cheap running donkeys out there below 50mil

Priorities, bru

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)