Douglas Costa (38 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Douglas Costa: 'Juve best decision' | Football Italia

Brazil international Douglas Costa declared moving to Juventus was “the best choice in my life. It’s a dream to be here and give my best every day!”

The winger completed the transfer from Bayern Munich and has quickly become a fan favourite.

“I am proud and honored to be part of Juventus family,” he wrote on Instagram after a heart-breaking Champions League exit to Real Madrid.

“Almost 1 year ago I decide to move to Turin and for sure was the best choice in my life. Thank you to all warriors that fight every game, thanks to all the fans who have supported us so far!

“Unfortunately somethings happens and we don’t understand why...But our fight still continuous now to win Calcio and the Cup! Its a dream to be here and give my best everyday! Thanks your flash #finoallafine ”

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Never thought he could play like this. He was our best player by far and away in the first half. Created all space and managed to use his incredible quickness/acceleration.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Of course you would say that.

Just kidding. We got a bargain on our hands. Bayern will definitely regret moving him on.

- - - Updated - - -

Serious question, is there an football player quicker than Costa at the moment?
There are quite a few who can run faster at full sprint, but I can't think of anyone who can change direction and accelerate as quickly.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Jamie foxx :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Of course you would say that.

Just kidding. We got a bargain on our hands. Bayern will definitely regret moving him on.

- - - Updated - - -

There are quite a few who can run faster at full sprint, but I can't think of anyone who can change direction and accelerate as quickly.
Do they? They practically replaced him with Conan who has done well for them

In all honesty I hope costa can carry this form into next season and not just be a one season wonder

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Bc he is worth more then the fixed price in todays market. He is a top player and you have aging wingers in Ribery and Robben.
46 mio or how much the deal was worth is really good business from Bayerns perspective - Costa is not worth more than that really.

We have aging wingers, but he couldnt manage to bench anyone of them which speak quite clear about his time here. Not to sound like an arrogant fuck, but the winger system have been used in Bayern for a very long time where Its relative new in Juventus. When you have been used to having the likes of Robbery you simply need someone to take over who have the same vision and Intelligence as them on the field. Costa didnt show that here.

Its fine he is doing great for you guys, but wingers here are expected to have something more. It will be difficult to find the right Robbery replacements, even though Coman is doing a great job atm. Costa is not the answer for our wings, else he would still be here and have benched Ribery long time ago for good.

But all the best to him in Juventus.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
46 mio or how much the deal was worth is really good business from Bayerns perspective - Costa is not worth more than that really.

We have aging wingers, but he couldnt manage to bench anyone of them which speak quite clear about his time here. Not to sound like an arrogant fuck, but the winger system have been used in Bayern for a very long time where Its relative new in Juventus. When you have been used to having the likes of Robbery you simply need someone to take over who have the same vision and Intelligence as them on the field. Costa didnt show that here.

Its fine he is doing great for you guys, but wingers here are expected to have something more. It will be difficult to find the right Robbery replacements, even though Coman is doing a great job atm. Costa is not the answer for our wings, else he would still be here and have benched Ribery long time ago for good.

But all the best to him in Juventus.
Dude, let's see how things go. 46m is not cheap, but keeping the headless chicken Coman and the two old geysers and letting Costa go is borderline criminal offence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)