Douglas Costa (23 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Let us stop beeing miserable peasants.

Allegri knows when Costa can optimally perform. but you need ze players behind him to allow it.

If dark particle dog poo, and physically inferior pjanic are getting torn apart and ze fullbacks arent helping much, the winger drops down deep.

If that is a trident of fit marchisio, Vidal and Modric, its a different case entirely.

We need Emre can. yes, sadly he's a turk. But its so dire we need him
reported

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 10, 2009

Allegri knows when Costa can optimally perform. but you need ze players behind him to allow it.

If dark particle dog poo, and physically inferior pjanic are getting torn apart and ze fullbacks arent helping much, the winger drops down deep.

If that is a trident of fit marchisio, Vidal and Modric, its a different case entirely.

We need Emre can. yes, sadly he's a turk. But its so dire we need him

And this is the reason why we should get him :tup:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

He had both, WC fullbacks and WC CM's next to him, in front of him and behind him at Bayern, why didn't it work out for him? What was it that did hold him back?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
He had both, WC fullbacks and WC CM's next to him, in front of him and behind him at Bayern, why didn't it work out for him? What was it that did hold him back?
Dint he have a problem with the Bayern board with regards to wages anyway ? I see a similar situation with us and Sandro.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
The work he does getting the ball deep and forcing the opposition back is invaluable in the CL

Players that can do that are the difference between yesterdays CL game and getting pinned back for 180 minutes like Bayern 2012 or more recently, the 2nd half of the CL final.

If he can up his decision making in the final 3rd a bit he's undoubtedly World Class. Would help if he had a proper #9 to feed the ball to.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The work he does getting the ball deep and forcing the opposition back is invaluable in the CL

Players that can do that are the difference between yesterdays CL game and getting pinned back for 180 minutes like Bayern 2012 or more recently, the 2nd half of the CL final.

If he can up his decision making in the final 3rd a bit he's undoubtedly World Class. Would help if he had a proper #9 to feed the ball to.
:tup:

Was always the biggest worry about him. Hopefully he has developed some chemistry with the lads which would help him in this regard

- - - Updated - - -

And yes, a true wc 9 or Dybala there please

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
Serious question, is there an football player quicker than Costa at the moment?
Honestly I think he's the fastest player on and off the ball. I argue with people over this all the time :lol: but I can't think of anyone who is faster. Salah is fast sure, not nearly as fast on the ball, and not off it either. Faster than bellerin as well. The only player off the ball I'd say is possibly aubameyang because he accelerates quickly and has longer strides, but even then I think Douglas can beat him in a race. Messi only guy that competes with him on the ball speed.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't understand the hate on his decision making, he's involved in so many of our build up plays and gets a lot of 2nd assists. Sure sometimes he can make the better final pass or shot, but that's the case with many players. Just as I said earlier in the season, just because he's fast doesn't mean he's dumb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)