Douglas Costa (56 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Was gonna say you should have mentioned me after the Real Madrid game :D

Same with @CrimsonianKing, nowhere to be seen. But rub me in that mention after a 4:2 against Benevento.
Dude, we just conceded 2 goals against Bene fucking vento and honestly they could have scored more... Our defence can't even do it's job and you expect an Italian coach to fix our attacking system?

Obviously I agree Costa could be doing much more but on the same token we don't get the most out of him the way we play. Same goes for Dybala.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
@DAiDEViL never claimed that Dougie won't do well against serie a teams :shifty: The dispute is about his big stage aptitude

poor strawman :disagree:
Does him being our best performer along with Higuain in both games against Tottenham, count as the big stage. Or is that forgotten?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Dude, we just conceded 2 goals against Bene fucking vento and honestly they could have scored more... Our defence can't even do it's job and you expect an Italian coach to fix our attacking system?

Obviously I agree Costa could be doing much more but on the same token we don't get the most out of him the way we play. Same goes for Dybala.
What nationality coach would fix our attacking system?:p

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Let us stop beeing miserable peasants.

Allegri knows when Costa can optimally perform. but you need ze players behind him to allow it.

If dark particle dog poo, and physically inferior pjanic are getting torn apart and ze fullbacks arent helping much, the winger drops down deep.

If that is a trident of fit marchisio, Vidal and Modric, its a different case entirely.

We need Emre can. yes, sadly he's a turk. But its so dire we need him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)