Domenico Criscito (1 Viewer)

Mar 28, 2007
i always had high hopes on bonera.. but after he went to milan.. he had a terrible career there.. maybe we can save his career like wad we did to canna's career..

BONERA BARZAGLI CRISCITO CHIELLINI

my dream azzurri for the future.. :D

Adzke

May 19, 2007
i always had high hopes on bonera.. but after he went to milan.. he had a terrible career there.. maybe we can save his career like wad we did to canna's career..

Wasn't he quite spectacular when he was at Parma? I agree with you on him. I don't know if he has the potential to be as reJuvenated as Canna was. But we could in my opinion do some good things for his career.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005

Bonera was shit for Parma the past 2-3 seasons. Milan probably thought they could bring the best out of him. Canna, however, was one of the best defenders in the world before going to Inter.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
To me Criscito aint good enough when u get out muscled by Inzaghi how the hell are u gonna handle other players. To me his still to early for him to play at juve if he starts most games his strength in air and when your side by side with him is not good enough at this level.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
To me Criscito aint good enough when u get out muscled by Inzaghi how the hell are u gonna handle other players. To me his still to early for him to play at juve if he starts most games his strength in air and when your side by side with him is not good enough at this level.
If you are referring to the incident I think you are, it came from mistake from Nocerino in midfield which sent Inzaghi through. Criscito did very well to even get back and put him under pressure but was outmuscled as he was off balance from trying to recover Nocerino's mistake.

May 22, 2007
Criscito doesn't look very strong to me. A player of Zlatan's, Amauri's or Adriano's structure will easily out-muscle him for the ball. Ill agree that he isn't ready to start and maybe this season is his preparation for next season. A central defense this season of:

Andrade - Grygera (Cannavaro there would be very good if we get him)

...with Mimmo coming in and helping but due to his lack of muscle he won't be very effective. He does have sparks of brilliance though, maybe Fabio can tutor him! :eyebrows: :toast:

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
Criscito doesn't look very strong to me. A player of Zlatan's, Amauri's or Adriano's structure will easily out-muscle him for the ball. Ill agree that he isn't ready to start and maybe this season is his preparation for next season. A central defense this season of:

Andrade - Grygera (Cannavaro there would be very good if we get him)

...with Mimmo coming in and helping but due to his lack of muscle he won't be very effective. He does have sparks of brilliance though, maybe Fabio can tutor him! :eyebrows: :toast:
Or Criscito as LB. ;) ANDRADE-CANNA-CRISCITO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)