Domenico Criscito (5 Viewers)

memo_juve

Jun 20, 2007
if juve start selling there future, then why should we support them ..

shall we support a team that has no future .. ?

i dont want to see that happening in JUVE

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
our defensive problems have not improved though
well its not gona improve if we stick in a new defender only to gel with his new partner, which puts us back into square 1, the truth of the matter is if i was confident enough to think criscito and andrade would work well then that shows the kinda confidence and faith i have in criscito especially sum1 who ive been truely impressed by over the year, and im seriously talking about a player who could quite easily be the new ferrara and better than cannavaro - mark my words on that, now its just a matter of time to get andrade and criscito to gel.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
sounds good but gotta be realistic as well....we need to finish in the top 4 badly this season so why not look for a more xperienced CB alongside Andrade...and God Forbid if Cris has a bad season then he will be labeled as another Legro...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
sounds good but gotta be realistic as well....we need to finish in the top 4 badly this season so why not look for a more xperienced CB alongside Andrade...and God Forbid if Cris has a bad season then he will be labeled as another Legro...
trust me, criscito wont have a bad season, i dont wana sound big headed but criscito is a player who has one of the most potential ive seen in a youngster, and gigi in the past has backed that claim up and i trust his judgements too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)