Domenico Criscito (4 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i saw the Roma and Trofeo TIM matches...defence didn't look too good in both the Roma and Milan games...it's shocking to see how much space is made available to the opposing forwards...Cris looked pretty good but the lapses in concentration will cost us...but he isn't the only 1 so I certainly don't blame him...but if something goes wrong the younger players are always the scapegoat

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i saw the Roma and Trofeo TIM matches...defence didn't look too good in both the Roma and Milan games...it's shocking to see how much space is made available to the opposing forwards...Cris looked pretty good but the lapses in concentration will cost us...but he isn't the only 1 so I certainly don't blame him...but if something goes wrong the younger players are always the scapegoat
i think it was more a slight breakdown in communications than a simple lack of quality, but that will definatly improve as the 2 gel more. i couldnt believe how well criscito kept kaka at bay last night, not many defenders can do that.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
ffs Criscito rocks, he will be one of the worlds best defenders, he will prove you wrong doubters, im buying a Criscito shirt this season.

Heinze Meira? LOL

Criscito has potensial to be a new Nesta,Cannavaro...

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
i think it was more a slight breakdown in communications than a simple lack of quality, but that will definatly improve as the 2 gel more. i couldnt believe how well criscito kept kaka at bay last night, not many defenders can do that.
exactly, for the first time juve give a supertalent a chance, and he has been very good against big teams like Roma and now Inter,Milan, and remember he was great against Juve,Napoli in Serie B.

Many say why dont we give our young players a chanse, we give Criscito a chanse, he is great, and now you want a new defender?

Who Heinze,Meira,Burdisso?

Criscito has potensial to be soooo much better then them.

I dont get som of you here, maby you dont see the potensial in Criscito as some of us do.

Its gonne be fun to see the same persons who says buy a new defender and put Criscito on the bench, wait a lilltle bit more, and you will love him, but i will laught at you..

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
exactly, for the first time juve give a supertalent a chance, and he has been very good against big teams like Roma and now Inter,Milan, and remember he was great against Juve,Napoli in Serie B.

Many say why dont we give our young players a chanse, we give Criscito a chanse, he is great, and now you want a new defender?

Who Heinze,Meira,Burdisso?

Criscito has potensial to be soooo much better then them.

I dont get som of you here, maby you dont see the potensial in Criscito as some of us do.

Its gonne be fun to see the same persons who says buy a new defender and put Criscito on the bench, wait a lilltle bit more, and you will love him, but i will laught at you..

:thumbs:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'm happy that Criscito is getting the praise from the fans and especially a guy like Montero. You could see from the games with the Primavera squad that this kid would have a bright future. He always trained with the big club when he was with the Primavera squad. They knew he was gold.

Same thing for Nocerino. Let's not put pressure and talk shit the moment they make a mistake, they're still young and will get better each game.

I don't see them ending up like Masiello or Chiumiento.

Forza ragazzi!!! :D

Mar 28, 2007
I'm happy that Criscito is getting the praise from the fans and especially a guy like Montero. You could see from the games with the Primavera squad that this kid would have a bright future. He always trained with the big club when he was with the Primavera squad. They knew he was gold.

Same thing for Nocerino. Let's not put pressure and talk shit the moment they make a mistake, they're still young and will get better each game.

I don't see them ending up like Masiello or Chiumiento.

Forza ragazzi!!! :D
all thanks to calciopoli? :p

Apr 15, 2006
Buffon trusts him! Claudio trusts him! we trust him, maybe not all, but the me n badass and mark77 and godfella! so i guess with such trust from the first two, he cant be that bad and unreliable at all! we're bound to see mistakes from him sooner or later! but it's best to hope that those errors wont be crucial and that they come against weaker teams and that he doesnt repeat em later! :)

Boksic

May 11, 2005

exactly! :agree:

Mexes goal against us was highlighted that the defence just hasnt gelled properly, it has nothing to do with a lack of quality. It just simply showed that the defence wasnt properly organised and that the communication wasnt there. But that comes with games & time and already these problems seem to be improving. Keeping a cleansheet against Inter merda and only letting in a dodgy goal to AC shows this.

I'm certain that Criscito will go on to be a great defender and will develop a good understanding with Andrade. But, we need a decent back up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)