Domenico Criscito (1 Viewer)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
He even got outmuscled by Inzaghi..i hope he will be our pillar in defense for years to come...but that friendly with Milan doesnt seem to convince me at all.

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
they r important but not necessary attributes for a good CB...
Sorry man, I have to go with some of the others on this one. We could use a taller, more muscular, generally more physically imposing figure at the back! Criscito at 20 can still develop his frame, but in the meantime...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Sorry man, I have to go with some of the others on this one. We could use a taller, more muscular, generally more physically imposing figure at the back! Criscito at 20 can still develop his frame, but in the meantime...
nah i agree with u guys he is a bit slight but i'm just saying that that's not all that there is to being a class CB...look @ players like Cannavaro or Puyol...their "pure" defensive skills such as man-marking and positioning have made them amongst the best CBs in modern football

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
Comparing Crisito's size to someone like Adriano, Crisito can hide behind him , but remember he gave him a bad day in the TIM cup

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Criscito doesn't have to be muscular to be strong. If a guy is a CB and he is playing for a first team at such a young age then it means he has strength. Having big muscles is not neccessary to make a physically strong centre back. Don't let looks decieve you. He's stronger than he looks.

Jul 24, 2006
:agree: the kid is something special, we all going to be singing his praises come end of the season, he just needs some time
While I agree with you that he has the chops to improve into a class act I worry who will help him to do this? Andrade...? Chiellini...!?

I would really like to see a 'mentor' CB to join with us for the immediate and for Crisctico's future. Nesta had Sensini (as did Canna in fact who played with Ferrara too) Maldini had Baresi etc..

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I have no problem with Crisctio physical attributes... we need a leader at the back a player with brain... something Andrade is certainly NOT.
Give Andrade time, he has just come to a new side and country. For the minute he needs to concentrate on himself and adjusting never mind keeping everyone else in line.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)