Domenico Criscito (1 Viewer)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Domenico Criscito says he is looking forward to working with Coach Claudio Ranieri at Juventus next season.

The Genoa defender will return to Turin in the summer, after growing up in their youth team, and he’s delighted with the arrival of the new tactician.

“Ranieri is an excellent Coach and his appointment was the right choice,” said the 20-year-old. “He treats the younger players just as he treats champions.

“I hope that continues next season too so that the younger elements of the squad get to play regularly.”

Criscito, currently on international duty ahead of the Under-21 European Championships, has been singled out by Ranieri as a player of potential.

“I especially want to thank the Coach for the words of praise he had for me. I am moving to a great team and great club,” said the kid who signed a four-year Juventus contract in January.

“Giuseppe Rossi has said nice things about Ranieri too – it would almost be a dream to find him as my teammate at Juventus as well as with the Azzurrini.”

Manchester United owned Rossi, who joined Parma on a loan deal in January, is a reported target for the Old Lady after he impressed with nine goals for Ranieri’s previous club.

According to the Portuguese newspaper A Bola, Juventus are ready to offer up to £7m for the US-born player, who is also being followed closely by Porto.

Channel 4

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)