Domenico Berardi (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I'm positive he'd have rotten at the bench if he came. His style doesnt fit us, and I see nothing that suggests he can play any position other than right inside forward. His game is pretty mechanical at this point.

Also, I'm not sure he's talented enough, and he's not sure either. If the guy isn't iron willed and is determined to prove his worth, there's no chance for him at Juve.

So it was the best for us, absolutely. Doesnt lose the control of the guy, and I just dont see a place for him right now. Unless we lose both Morata and Cuadrado, but ideally, we keep both.

Also, Berardi is right. If himself doubts he can succeed at Juve, he shouldnt come.

However, he should have pushed to move to a bigger club right now. He might be losing the last ride.

I'm fine with this, but obviously his chances of being signed for us someday are pretty thin now.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Really? Some folks here defended this guy who is seemingly afraid to just compete with dybala alone? Lmao, if he doesn't even have the balls to compete with just a single competitor named dybala, then by all means juventus shouldn't still hoping for him.

It's just dybala, it's not like berardi will be behind MSN in playing queue.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
I know you like Berardi, and I don't think anyone should "Hate" the guy for staying at Sassuolo, but it's a slightly disturbing lack of ambition to remain a Sassuolo another year. It may work out for the best all the same, but there's also a very good chance he never plays here. The mentality isn't really there from what I'm seeing.
Or maybe it's a sign of maturity, aware of his own capabilities, before move to bigger club.

But, hey it's a matter of personal point of view, me and Hustini being hopeful, and you being realist

I would never ever take Cuadrado or Gotze over Morata.

Never.
Sorry if i'm wrong, but doesn't you always wanted gotze on Juve?

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
This whole idea that we spend the 25m for Morata now that we don't get Berardi is assuming that we decide not to get a replacement for Cuadrado.

But totally agree otherwise - if you had to chose to spend 25m, its a no brainer.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Take the 25 million and keep Alvaro. I can't see any justification for using it for Berardi if it means we lose Alvaro
:agree: Keeping the forward lineup exactly as it was last season would be the best outcome. We have two potential stars (one more starry than the other :D), one wily, experienced, hard muthafucka and one incredibly good substitute. If we have to overpay for Morata, so be it.
(P.S. I've always been a fiscally responsible fan. I'm making an exception only for Morata :p)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Or maybe it's a sign of maturity, aware of his own capabilities, before move to bigger club.

But, hey it's a matter of personal point of view, me and Hustini being hopeful, and you being realist

Sorry if i'm wrong, but doesn't you always wanted gotze on Juve?

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
Yes I do, but not at the expense of Alvaro

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
In some ways I think he made the right choice.
i could see him flop at juve, and that would have been a setback for his carreer. but great players rarely lack ambition. in 2 years time, i could see juve play a 4-3-3 with berardi on the right wing as a starter. if he couldn't, he clearly lacks self belief and confidence to play for a top club. i think he just embraced his mediocrity. isla was 28 when he admitted he's not worthy of juve - it's too early for berardi to already accept that.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus meet for Lapadula
By Football Italia staff

Juventus have a meeting with Pescara in which they'll discuss Gianluca Lapadula and Gianluca Caprari.

The Serie B striker is expected to choose his final team very shortly, with Napoli believed to have a deal with the player's agents that only requires the player's consent.

According to Tuttosport, the Old Lady still have a foot in the door for Lapadula, and in today's meeting with the Dolphin they'll be trying to reach a deal of their own.

The newly-promoted club are hoping to sell the ownership of the two players while keeping them on loan for another year, but Juventus have different plans.

They are apparently looking to turn Lapadula on loan to Sassuolo, who will have a strong attacking duo as Domenico Berardi won't be leaving them.

The Turin giants are more accommodating about leaving Caprari with Pescara, though they may also loan him to another team, such as Empoli.

The race for the players won't necessarily be over after today's meeting, as there are other teams still in the fray. Genoa, for example, are allegedly interested in both players and can offer them a starter's shirt.

---

Is the media suggesting we are trying to pad up their attack for them? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)