Domenico Berardi (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Destroy next season and gain European experience, make the switch to Juve. :tup:
@King of Kings

See the interview from his agent? Pretty much what I've been saying all along. He wants to play in the EL, continue to grow and there is probably a bit of sincerity there that he wants to help Sass in the EL considering how much they have helped him grow.

Though, I wouldn't be surprised if we are working on Lapadula or some other youngsters to send their way to help cushion the blow of losing Berardi this year and Zaza the year before that.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and the Giovinco comparisons now :lol:

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Well so far the other side has been proven right about his situation. You guys continue buying to his fresh excuses each year.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@King of Kings

See the interview from his agent? Pretty much what I've been saying all along. He wants to play in the EL, continue to grow and there is probably a bit of sincerity there that he wants to help Sass in the EL considering how much they have helped him grow.

Though, I wouldn't be surprised if we are working on Lapadula or some other youngsters to send their way to help cushion the blow of losing Berardi this year and Zaza the year before that.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and the Giovinco comparisons now :lol:
That is all well and good, but he has been there for 4 years already, and for the player who is supposed to be one of the brightest young talents in Italy, one would imagine that he would want to take the step up in competition.

Bernardeschi did it, Florenzi did it, Insigne did it. Hell, RUGANI did it.

But somehow it is ok that Berardi decides to stick around?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That is all well and good, but he has been there for 4 years already, and for the player who is supposed to be one of the brightest young talents in Italy, one would imagine that he would want to take the step up in competition.

Bernardeschi did it, Florenzi did it, Insigne did it. Hell, RUGANI did it.

But somehow it is ok that Berardi decides to stick around?
Like I said yesterday. Every player grows differently, not everyone has to grow the same as everyone else.

Anyways, what do you think of us getting Lapadula and sending him to Sass. Can't help be wonder if we are trying to pad their offense up.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Like I said yesterday. Every player grows differently, not everyone has to grow the same as everyone else.

Anyways, what do you think of us getting Lapadula and sending him to Sass. Can't help be wonder if we are trying to pad their offense up.
I don't see why we should be doing Sassuolo any favors at this point. They have a rich owner. If they want Lapadula, they should buy him themselves.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
He has grown enough to have the experience needed to play for Juve, so growing is a weak excuse and surely not the reason. He's no Mandragora experience wise. If he wanted to step up and grow, Juve would have been the best option.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011

Hes definitly growing in a strange way. Everything getting worse as he gets older...

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
ppl who still want him to wear our jersey after he rejected us for the 1000x times and declaring himself an internista should just gtfo.. i never want him to wear our jersey ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)