Domenico Berardi (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2007
i dont blame sassuolo to keep him, they are planing for get more money from EL next season.

its a rare opportunity for them, surely i will watch all their games.

i hope we can loan them mandragora and lirola, it will be a good experience for them.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I feel like Berardi won't go to Inter this season coz of Sass' promise to Juventus since they're letting him stay one more season, but in no way does this reveal the player's true intentions. If it was Inter instead of Juve with first right of refusal on his deal, I think he would've been more open to a move.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Honestly that's a better move for him if he starts, if he is looking for minutes. Not everyone can be an impact player like Zaza.

It's a quandary we'll keep facing with talented players, you can't have a squad with 25 of them.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Honestly that's a better move for him if he starts, if he is looking for minutes. Not everyone can be an impact player like Zaza.

It's a quandary we'll keep facing with talented players, you can't have a squad with 25 of them.
I doubt Sass would sell unless we said go for it. Wouldn't want to ruin the relationship they have with us.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
"the ball is in Sassuolo's court"

sounds like an "okay" from the agent for me. he didn't care about fighting his way into juve's starting lineup. inter are only slightly superior to sass, it'll be just the easier path for him - and such a move would make him a liar, too. (he apparently refused juve just to play in the el with sass.)

i must admit i had high hopes for this kid. he'll receive his premature career ending at inter before it really started.

- - - Updated - - -

That's also true, I'm pretty sure they won't let him go to Inter.
+ @Salvo

i'm not sure sassuolo would care about where the money comes from. marotta still might have a say in this, but seeing how ambitious the player is, beppe might just let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)