Domenico Berardi (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Honestly that's a better move for him if he starts, if he is looking for minutes. Not everyone can be an impact player like Zaza.

It's a quandary we'll keep facing with talented players, you can't have a squad with 25 of them.
From a neutral perspective you could argue that its a better move. But from the point of view of temperament, and lack of respect, its a whole different ball game. You tell Juve you want to do the EL with Sass, but instead are open to the first opportunity of Inter signing you, you can't but help question his desire to back himself at the highest level.

His agent's words project that he's open to an inter move if Sass allow it. While he absolutely was not open to a Juve move despite the agreement.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
From a neutral perspective you could argue that its a better move. But from the point of view of temperament, and lack of respect, its a whole different ball game. You tell Juve you want to do the EL with Sass, but instead are open to the first opportunity of Inter signing you, you can't but help question his desire to back himself at the highest level.

His agent's words project that he's open to an inter move if Sass allow it. While he absolutely was not open to a Juve move despite the agreement.
You're speaking like a fan too wrapped up in the Juve-Inter thing, fact is he won't start at Juve but probably will at Inter. If the roles were reversed and it was 2010 Juve he'd have joined us already.

I don't think his Inter past as a schoolboy really helps our view of him, but he's making a career choice. Ultimately how many seasons is Zaza going to spend on the Juve bench? I don't think it'll be beyond 2017.

Edit: Ultimately I think he'll stay at Sassuolo for the EL.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You're speaking like a fan too wrapped up in the Juve-Inter thing, fact is he won't start at Juve but probably will at Inter. If the roles were reversed and it was 2010 Juve he'd have joined us already.

I don't think his Inter past as a schoolboy really helps our view of him, but he's making a career choice. Ultimately how many seasons is Zaza going to spend on the Juve bench? I don't think it'll be beyond 2017.
:tup:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

Edit: Ultimately I think he'll stay at Sassuolo for the EL.
No, what I mean is, go where you want, but don't say Sass and EL when really you just don't want to go to Juve. Fact is, inter or Lazio or Milan may offer him more opportunity, but there's nothing stopping him from staking his claim at Juve either. Sure, you could hint at guaranteed playing time at any of those clubs mentioned above, but why make it seem like you're seeking to grow at Sass, when all you're really doing is hoping Juve moves on to other targets so you can then go to a club like inter or whatever. Just be honest about your intentions. It's clear as day, he just hopes Juve moves on to other targets cos he really hasn't got much more to give the Sassoulo shirt, but he could definitely contribute at Inter and the like. He knows it, but he's just beating around the bush. Ultimately I did think he was a tad bit overrated anyway, so not sour grapes, just don't get him beating around the bush. Fact is, he can grow more at Inter or even Roma, but he's being coy in the hope that Juve pass on him first IMO.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

I think his agent is just a very poormans raiola wanna be. He seems to do and say whatever he wants, to bitsh his client.

He knows berardi wants to stay at sassuolo, but since his business is tofind better teams for his client, he is not closing any door, and in fact is showing berardi´s azz to anyone who comes looking around.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
No, what I mean is, go where you want, but don't say Sass and EL when really you just don't want to go to Juve. Fact is, inter or Lazio or Milan may offer him more opportunity, but there's nothing stopping him from staking his claim at Juve either.
I think in principle we totally disagree from the beginning here. He doesn't want to go to Juve because he will sit on the bench, not because he dislikes Juve or supported Inter when he was 14 years old. If Juve had a SS spot or played a front three he'd be here in a flash, but he can only play in one position for our usual formation. The thing stopping him from staking his claim is called Paulo Dybala. To mention Zaza again, he couldn't have done any more to stake his claim, but he still spent most of his time on the bench.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think in principle we totally disagree from the beginning here. He doesn't want to go to Juve because he will sit on the bench, not because he dislikes Juve or supported Inter when he was 14 years old. If Juve had a SS spot or played a front three he'd be here in a flash, but he can only play in one position for our usual formation. The thing stopping him from staking his claim is called Paulo Dybala. To mention Zaza again, he couldn't have done any more to stake his claim, but he still spent most of his time on the bench.
this

Can't make it any simpler than that. :tup:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
this

Can't make it any simpler than that. :tup:
Exactly.

He will not displace dybala. Not because berardi is bad,, i rate him... but because dybala is better in a position he is favored. berardi will have to improvise positions or play SS to try to match dybala...and he will lose that battle for sure. Right now, he will be a perennial benchwarmer, just like Zaza.

If i were him, would not come to be getting the bench even if i perform. Lets be real.... he can score some hattricks even...but the moment dybala is available, berardi will go to the bench lol.

What will happen is that he will come next year, be benched forever and turn intno the new giovinco most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)