Domenico Berardi (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
But but but he's not "Ready"...
At this point i dont care to behonest if he is not ready. Thorw him into the fray and turn him into a man then.

We have nothing to lose. Berardi seems t be an spirited and skilled young player, And If he cannot cope with it, he was not worth it.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
At this point i dont care to behonest if he is not ready. Thorw him into the fray and turn him into a man then.

We have nothing to lose. Berardi seems t be an spirited and skilled young player, And If he cannot cope with it, he was not worth it.
:tup: thats the whole point

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
If we're turning to Berardi, that's a bad sign... it means we don't have the financial means nor squad depth to pursue anything better at that position than Sassuolo last season. :pado:

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Ohh stop it, he would be better instead of sign someone like Menez for depth. Berardi needs experience and Juve needs a young player with ambitions.
You don't have problem with Pogba and you have problem with young Italians.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Low risk high reward scenario is somewhat possible. If he fails we'll just loan him or sell.

I think we should bring him back if we're really that broke, lol. Should have fought for Immobile too though. Now we'll stick to useless Osvaldo? Gimme a break :sergio:

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Immobile was in a shit realtionship with the board and part of the squad, in particular with Tevez. It was not a "normal" situation. Parting ways was an obvious choice. Maybe for an higher price, but the dude is not going to be a starter at BvB and has no international experience at all.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Juventus could get Berardi here next season.

Wanna play berardi here allready ? fine, then he'll have to play there all season, he's gonna be shit more then half the time, could be invisible in top games etc
Hence, we might even not win the title or go far in CL. But we could make that choise.

However i would like the name of all the posters who are strongly for that opinion.
Because when he plays like shit in half the games, i want your fucking names, and i dont want to hear you complain a single fucking word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)