Domenico Berardi (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
If we get him, then we better give him enough playing time.
Juve is over-powered in SerieA atm, this is the best time to give youngsters a shot imo without having to sacrifice the Scudetto.

So we should become our own Sassuolo then.
If Berardi is to be ready for Juve, he would be better if he was moulded at Juve and not Sassuolo. Also if he was to come in the year after as a starter then it must mean Juve would be lacking a winger in season 14/15, no? If Juve have decent wingers in 14/15 then where would Berardi fit in in 15/16?

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Juventus could get Berardi here next season.

Wanna play berardi here allready ? fine, then he'll have to play there all season, he's gonna be $#@! more then half the time, could be invisible in top games etc
Hence, we might even not win the title or go far in CL. But we could make that choise.

However i would like the name of all the posters who are strongly for that opinion.
Because when he plays like $#@! in half the games, i want your $#@!ing names, and i dont want to hear you complain a single $#@!ing word.
:rofl: The asininity personified.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Wanna play berardi here allready ? fine, then he'll have to play there all season, he's gonna be $#@! more then half the time, could be invisible in top games etc
Hence, we might even not win the title or go far in CL. But we could make that choise.

However i would like the name of all the posters who are strongly for that opinion.
Because when he plays like $#@! in half the games, i want your $#@!ing names, and i dont want to hear you complain a single $#@!ing word.
ofcourse, hes only 20 years old. hes gonna have his ups and downs, but im confident hes gonna have the coaches and players support. i will not say a single word against him even if he doesent score a single goal/assist and is our worst player next season. next season is a transition year for him (if we get him). from Sassuolo to Juventus is a big jump in his career. if he makes the transition well, we have gotten ourselves a top player for 10+ years and thats something to look forward at...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
ofcourse, hes only 20 years old. hes gonna have his ups and downs, but im confident hes gonna have the coaches and players support. i will not say a single word against him even if he doesent score a single goal/assist and is our worst player next season. next season is a transition year for him (if we get him). from Sassuolo to Juventus is a big jump in his career. if he makes the transition well, we have gotten ourselves a top player for 10+ years and thats something to look forward at...
The important thing is that he gets games. When he comes here, he must play alot of games, or he's wasted. If we allow him to play alot of games, we'd better get another young winger or two to bank on, and agree this is a transitional year. Wich means more draws and losses and very bad games from the youngsters. Wich means we could miss out on the title.
Maybe its better that we do this, to launch an even better generations. But the fans must accept this, and not give him hell when he played like shit.

Someone who says "i want berardi here, and i will accept he'll have alot of horrible games, and i wont assault him for that, totally fine"

But alot of the people here, who spit fecies for the slightest fuckup , who shower a player with crap when he isnt having an awesome game, are now demanding berardi, and will give all of their bowel to him from the first day if he isnt peforming.

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl: The asininity personified.
You are a lowlife idiot. That has been clear for some time now. Your posts are useless. If you cant post something with value, go to Napoli.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008

Wanna play berardi here allready ? fine, then he'll have to play there all season, he's gonna be shit more then half the time, could be invisible in top games etc

Because when he plays like shit in half the games, i want your fucking names, and i dont want to hear you complain a single fucking word.
lol im in favour of this...not just for this scenario but in general especially transfers..ppl shoot down targets but offer no alternative (after considering our current financial and staffing situation)..i personally like to have an idea of what people think

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Beppe Galli (Ag Berardi): "Juve want berardi in Turin! But there's a problem ."

Now the two companies have to meet to decide what to do. Juventus seems to want to take him home while Sassuolo would like to keep him as agreements made ​​at the beginning of last season.It will also depend on players will. The best thing will be the decision of the boy. I think at the end his will be decisive. "

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Beppe Galli (Ag Berardi): "Juve want berardi in Turin! But there's a problem ."

Now the two companies have to meet to decide what to do. Juventus seems to want to take him home while Sassuolo would like to keep him as agreements made ​​at the beginning of last season.It will also depend on players will. The best thing will be the decision of the boy. I think at the end his will be decisive. "
didnt he promise sassuolo supporters at a prizegiving function that he will be staying? shudnt hav run his mouth

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The important thing is that he gets games. When he comes here, he must play alot of games, or he's wasted. If we allow him to play alot of games, we'd better get another young winger or two to bank on, and agree this is a transitional year. Wich means more draws and losses and very bad games from the youngsters. Wich means we could miss out on the title.
Maybe its better that we do this, to launch an even better generations. But the fans must accept this, and not give him hell when he played like $#@!.

Someone who says "i want berardi here, and i will accept he'll have alot of horrible games, and i wont assault him for that, totally fine"

But alot of the people here, who spit fecies for the slightest $#@!up , who shower a player with crap when he isnt having an awesome game, are now demanding berardi, and will give all of their bowel to him from the first day if he isnt peforming.
:tup:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
If Berardi is to be ready for Juve, he would be better if he was moulded at Juve and not Sassuolo. Also if he was to come in the year after as a starter then it must mean Juve would be lacking a winger in season 14/15, no? If Juve have decent wingers in 14/15 then where would Berardi fit in in 15/16?
But here is the issue for Juve: are we a club whose purpose is to develop players who may turn out to be either stars or flops? Or is our priority to win with the best abilities with the best XI we can field? Are we a farm, or are we a performance factory?

These are hard questions that must be addressed, because there are top clubs that win with their best players ... and then there are clubs that develop younger talent with the risk that they might live to their potential or not, and they profit or lose based on the outcome of that. It's much rarer to find clubs that choose to develop young players at the expense of more mature and qualitatively better substitutes that could help them win more trophies in the more immediate term.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014

Lack of budget and choices in the market are probably forcing juve to get him back 1 season earlier than expected . But that could even be a good thing for him like it happened for pogba we din't have too many options and when marchisio got injured pogba took over , less competion for him will give him more opportunities .
Ofcourse he needs to mature so that he does not suffer under pressure but conte managed pogba pretty well by not starting him as soon as he came and i think berardi will be handled the same way .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)