Domenico Berardi (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
so are we assuming that Juve will be missing a right winger at the end of 14/15 season, which is where Berardi will come in. if by some misfortune, Berardi turns out bad or he turns out really good but Juve already have a first11 right winger (like Sanchez), then Juve should sell Berardi (like Immobile)?

Bartolo

May 18, 2014
so are we assuming that Juve will be missing a right winger at the end of 14/15 season, which is where Berardi will come in. if by some misfortune, Berardi turns out bad or he turns out really good but Juve already have a first11 right winger (like Sanchez), then Juve should sell Berardi (like Immobile)?
or move Sanchez to the left

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I think he is ready for us now but it makes alot of sense to let him stay there for one more season. Normally im against constantly loaning of players, but it feels like a safe move this time. Although if he came back now i would be extremely happy and confident he would succeed.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
That would be reasonable. Clearly he knows how to score against lesser sides (Milan etc) and if Vucinic, Quagliarella and Osvaldo leaves, we need one or two backups to Tevez.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
That would be reasonable. Clearly he knows how to score against lesser sides (Milan etc) and if Vucinic, Quagliarella and Osvaldo leaves, we need one or two backups to Tevez.
I think we'll return one of Gabbiadini or Berardi. If we get Morata then I suppose bringing Berardi is more reasonable, right?

Gabbiadini is also linked with quite a few clubs.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I think we'll return one of Gabbiadini or Berardi. If we get Morata then I suppose bringing Berardi is more reasonable, right?

Gabbiadini is also linked with quite a few clubs.
Gabbiadini will stay with Samp i think since we renewed co-ownership deal with them(apparently).Also Mihajlovic who recently extended with Samp wants him to stay as well.There are rumors about him but most likely he'll continue on with Samp me thinks.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Gabbiadini will stay with Samp i think since we renewed co-ownership deal with them(apparently).Also Mihajlovic who recently extended with Samp wants him to stay as well.There are rumors about him but most likely he'll continue on with Samp me thinks.
Possibly. But I think it was just a couple of days ago when some papers wrote how he doesn't want to stay there :boh: might be BS but who knows.

They are different type of players but who would you bring back this summer, Berardi or Gabbiadini?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Possibly. But I think it was just a couple of days ago when some papers wrote how he doesn't want to stay there :boh: might be BS but who knows.

They are different type of players but who would you bring back this summer, Berardi or Gabbiadini?
I wouldnt bring back Berardi tbh.He is the better talent and progressing swiftly at Sassoulo so let him stay there for another year where he'll play almost every week rather than at Juve where he'd get one or two games here and there.I want us to bring back a much more refined and proven Berardi imo than the current version who is also good but he'd need continuity so as to not hamper his progress.
As for Gab,i dont know tbh.Not that high on him but of he's ok in being a backup then why not.Ideally i'd bring back neither but if we cant find good alternatives where our finances might stretch us a bit,then sure he'd be a decent option i suppose.

Tevez,Llorente,Giovinco,Morata and a winger,maybe two(?).

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I could see us bringing Berardi back here. Partly to save face from the Immobile farce.

Conte's 433 needs 2xRWFs and 2 SSs: Sanchez/Berardi and Tevez/Giovinco.

Just need a LB and we're all set.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I guess that would be ok. If worst comes to worst and Berardi flops we could play Tevez on the wing. Hopefully Pepe will be fit too.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Let's not joke, he can kick asses if he come here even since next season. The guy's got loads of quality and, importantly, a lot of personality to do well in a big team even at this age. Then he's very versatile and smart on the pitch, and he can adapt soon to everything. Nice move if they call him back this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)