Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Elia was 23, which isn't exactly young.
Even worse then.

Sorensen was actually good when he played! Then we loaned him out and will never see him again.
I liked him. Unfortunately others did not. I remember when we laughed about how he owned Eto'o when marking him -- a guy who made in one match more than he earned all year. :lol: (That match is even mentioned on his Wikipedia page.)

phat

May 1, 2010
I agree with some others on here, bring him back. This kids has the potential to be another phenomenon like Pogba or Vidal. He will need playing time but like a many have said, a champion needs to play with champions. At the very least he quality depth of the bench. I would start him in every Coppa game for sure. I would also bring back Zaza, they work very well together. If we want our team and Italy to develop more Champions they need to play together week in week out.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
That mindset in Italy...If was a player of Dortmund or Arsenal he would not stay on loan. We must promote our talents and make them complete players...but not in the age of 25 after a lot of loanings just like Gio.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Fabregas, Nasri etc. We don't use our talents for us..tha's a problem. We have the biggest average age in the world and instead of improving we loan our young promising players. I prefer Berardi from Nani, Baselli from Padoin, Gabbia from Vucinic.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
That mindset in Italy...If was a player of Dortmund or Arsenal he would not stay on loan. We must promote our talents and make them complete players...but not in the age of 25 after a lot of loanings just like Gio.
Yeah absolutely, and these clubs have won plenty with that kind of policy.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
And tbh leaving him in Sassuolo for ONE more season is the best move for all parties concerned IMO. He has another season full of plenty of game time to ready himself for his big move to Juventus in the 2015-16 season. I expect big things from this lad. Very excited to see him and even Zaza again next season strutting their stuff.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,519
    And tbh leaving him in Sassuolo for ONE more season is the best move for all parties concerned IMO. He has another season full of plenty of game time to ready himself for his big move to Juventus in the 2015-16 season. I expect big things from this lad. Very excited to see him and even Zaza again next season strutting their stuff.
    tell that to Cam.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    :agree:

However, #freeciro

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)