Dirk Kuyt (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
So let me get this straight.....we're pursuing Kuyt as a replacement for Nedved, for 30 million euros. I hope goal.com translated incorrectly...

*checks corriere dello sport*

jesus fucking christ the idiots werent lying.

So Diego or any other skillful player for that matter isnt worth 30 million euros but Kuyt is? What is this world coming to?

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
its on il corriere dello sports website as well

TORINO, 22 gennaio - Trovare il vice-Nedved è l’obiettivo principale della Juve per il prossimo mercato estivo. L’ha detto anche Ranieri quando è stato ospite del Corriere dello Sport-Stadio. Le dichiarazioni di ieri dell’agente del ceco, Mino Raiola («O la Juve vuole Nedved o non lo vuole. Pavel non accetterà mai un rinnovo a gettone») hanno creato qualche tensione nell’ambiente bianconero. Il club ha dunque un motivo in più per arrivare a primavera con le idee chiare sull’esterno sinistro che dovrà sostituire Pavel.

Il primo nome della lista è quello dell’olandese Dirk Kuyt, 28 anni del Liverpool. La Juve sta mettendo a pun*to in questi giorni le strategie per arrivare a questo straordinario giocatore. Un eventuale abbandono della panchina dei Reds da parte di Benitez, che è in rotta con i proprietari statunitensi della società, favorirebbe le trattative. Il club bianconero ha già avviato i primi contatti formali con gli agenti dell’olandese e probabilmente nelle prossime settimane, quando e se la situazione ai vertici del Liverpool sarà più chiara, avvierà i primi contatti anche con il club inglese. La Juve sembra disposta a offrire a Kuyt un contratto di quattro anni sulla base di circa tre milioni a stagione e al Liverpool, che ha valutato il giocatore circa venti milioni, è disposta a riconoscere un quindicina di milioni cash.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
what a load of rubbish...no way are we paying that much for Kuyt!

Nedved replacement?...the same Nedved who plays LM not RM?

Or is it Jack Nedved from our Primavera?

Meath

Jan 14, 2007
This rumour is gathering momentum. I actually feel sick at the thoughts of signing Kuyt. The only good thing about this is that Rafa really rates him, so there's a good chance he won't sell. Alonso would be a far better player for Juve, especially in serie a. I'd prefer taking a chance of Alonso on the left than Kuyt!

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
kuyt can easily replace camo ... i am really excited about this believe it or not.
diego + Kuyt = more than excellent midfield.

Kuyt is more like javier zanetti consistent and his effort in any match is always the highest. He scores goals (you know he used to be the dutch league's top scorer) he assists he defends .. he does it all...
and he is very very fit he never gets injured. he can play in attack and in different places of midfield.. i say if quaresma cost inter 30 mills....why not kuyt cost us the same. 30 for him(maybe a swap iaquinta deal as keane flopped in liverpool) and 30 for diego...
i certainly hope we sign him but he is very important to liverpool i cant see them without him.

hopefully we get Rafa too next year :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
How many times do i need to say that Corriere dello sport is never to be trusted?

They will link Juve, Inter and Milan with at least 100 players during the transfer window and their source is always the journalist's fantasy.

"Nedved will retire, Juve will need a replacement for him, who?"
Today it's Malouda, tomorrow it's Kuyt, the day after tomorrow it's Silva. Not once they will quote someone. No, all their stories are copy/pastes of their previous stories. They just change the names of the players and the clubs.
This time corriere says that we're trying to buy Kuyt for ~20m eur. Watch out for tomorrow's edition of corriere. I bet there will be a new name.

Meath

Jan 14, 2007
Please tell me this isn't true. We have signed the least skillful player in the premiership. Juve will be the laughing stock of world football:inter: :(

I already recieved e-mails from my friends (including liverpool fans) laughing at Juve just for being linked with kuyt. The only signing that could be worse would be Babel.

Meath

Jan 14, 2007
How many times do i need to say that Corriere dello sport is never to be trusted?

They will link Juve, Inter and Milan with at least 100 players during the transfer window and their source is always the journalist's fantasy.

"Nedved will retire, Juve will need a replacement for him, who?"
Today it's Malouda, tomorrow it's Kuyt, the day after tomorrow it's Silva. Not once they will quote someone. No, all their stories are copy/pastes of their previous stories. They just change the names of the players and the clubs.
This time corriere says that we're trying to buy Kuyt for ~20m eur. Watch out for tomorrow's edition of corriere. I bet there will be a new name.
Thanks for giving me hope!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)