Dirk Kuyt (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Kuyt is MUCH better then his reputation, which was at first understandable because of his obvious limitaitons and slow start (plus being expected to be a top player when he is just good), those kinda reps stick despite how great a player plays afterwards.

But still, in the end, I would say no for sure. But he wouldnt bad for us at all, if we for some weirdo reason decided to sign him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You know what? I'd buy him. If Iaquinta leaves and we need another hard working forward that can occasionally play as an advanced mid. For the right price why not?
Exactly.

He can do Iaquinta's job and at the right price I'd think about him...BUT they say his price is 20mln euros. :rolleyes:

Meath

Jan 14, 2007
Kuyt and Babel are 2 of the least talented players in the league! Kuyt trys hard and has stamina, but that's it. He's the luckiest player I ever saw, when he trys to get past a player the ball bounces of everyones shin and somehow bounces out right in front of Kuyt!
Babel is also terrible, he's like a bad version of Nani. Every time he gets the ball he either shoots (even if he's at the touchline 35 meters out) or gives the ball away.
If juve buy either of these jokes i'll be sick:sick:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Kuyt is a good player, and i'd keep him if i were Liverpool. But another hard worker is not what Juve need in midfield, you guys have got plenty of those already. Some one who can offer that spark in midfield is whats needed imo, thats why i don't think Kuyt is right for Juve.

And forget buying him as a striker, you guys already have 5 of those.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Kuyt is a good player, and i'd keep him if i were Liverpool. But another hard worker is not what Juve need in midfield, you guys have got plenty of those already. Some one who can offer that spark in midfield is whats needed imo, thats why i don't think Kuyt is right for Juve.

exactly!

as you said he is a workhorse. not a player that can create for you.

we need the latter

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

We'd get him if we sell Iaquinta I think.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Even if you sell Iaquinta, you'd still have Giovinco, DP, Amauri and Trezeguet. He probably wouldn't start if he was bought as a striker, so why would he leave Liverpool where he's a starter in the first place?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
You make it sound as Iaquinta has an important job, with his physical, hardworking role. He had a few, food games coming off the bench for us, but what he does is not vital for our play and it wouldn't be worth spending so much on someone like Kuyt. We don't really need that type of player and if we did, just keep Iaquinta.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I think kuyt is underrated. He's such a hard worker but has no end product most times. Not for us, we dont need him. Would rather spend the money in another area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)