Dirk Kuyt (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Ryan Babel makes more sense, although from what i heard he doesn't like to play on the wing. Plus i don't think he'd fit in as a winger in Juve's system, where the wingers have to track back almost at all times. Imo thats probably the reason why Ranieri doesn't play Giovinco on the wing either.
Babel is much more suited for a forward role, but Rafa is still stinging over the 20 million waste in Robbie Keane.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Kuyt grew on me. At first I couldn't stand the player, but you gotta love how he works his ass of and becomes an annoyance for any opponent. Why would Liverpool sell though, isn't he a starter for them?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Kuyt grew on me. At first I couldn't stand the player, but you gotta love how he works his ass of and becomes an annoyance for any opponent. Why would Liverpool sell though, isn't he a starter for them?
Yes. The article I read only says that Juve have interest. It doesn't mention how strong the interest is. But yes he is a starter and I don't see him being sold. Though his value is probably highest at the moment.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
That's what I thought. I wouldn't sell if I was Liverpool. I like these versatile players that always give their very best. He might be a bit limited but he's still better than say Marchionni from what I've seen.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
do you guys watch liverpool at all..
i am a liverpool fan too but juve owns my heart... KUYT is SPECTACULAR...
He may not have a certain attribute that he is the best at but his passing is good... shooting is good... dribbling is good... physical strength is good.. stamina is PERFECT.. he is one hell of a fighter and can play anywhere on the pitch... he scores he assists he helps build up plays he scores ugly goals... headers.. everything.. and his pace is perfect
He ALWAYS is the player who runs the greatest distance on the pitch.. even more than gerrard.. he is everywhere he defends he attacks he is a utility player and is a constant source of annoyance to anyone..
i dont see him coming as no one can fill in his shoes at liverpool.. but 12 Mill is way way way beneath him....
We need to signings one to replace camo and one to replace nedved.. i'd say kuyt can perfectly do camo's job if not much better and far more consistent.
He also almost never gets injured.
He is a star with liverpool and with his national team.... i simply love this guy and nothing would please me more than signing him... but we cant sign him alone we must sign a really creative midfielder even if he was slow as kuyt can balance the midfield..
fu*k marchionni i hate his guts...and camo is over.

liverpool needs another striker as keane is a big flop so swapping iaquinta with kuyt + giving liverpool like 6 mills will do it.

I totally disagree with kuyt's price..
check his wikipedia site
"Kuyt missed only five games over seven seasons from 1999 until 2006, making 233 appearances.[2] Between March 2001 (playing with FC Utrecht) and April 2006 (Feyenoord) Kuyt played 179 consecutive matches."
he is 28 and has already scored 181 goals (more than nedved and camo combined) i am not saying his better i am just saying he is more than a good player.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I'm a Liverpool fan. Kuyt plays a huge role in the club right now. At the moment there is no one who can replace him with the same consistency he shows night in and night out. Yossi and Babel are both more talented, but neither has the ability to cover the ground he does, nor do they have the overall consistency.

As for price, considering his importance 8-10 mil would be fair.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I thought so too, but then I watch EPL matches and they gave the 2 pronunciations like the one I wrote above...shit is givin' me sleepless nights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)