Dirk Kuyt (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Here's the next guy linked to us according to various sources on TV, Internet and people imaginary friend.

You know what? I'd buy him. If Iaquinta leaves and we need another hard working forward that can occasionally play as an advanced mid. For the right price why not?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I don't think he'll anything thats not already there. There are more pressing matters imo. Like getting better fullbacks and getting a Nedved replacement.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
You guys were also linked with Babel in the same article. Though I'm positive Babel would cost way more than Kuyt.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I don't think he'll anything thats not already there. There are more pressing matters imo. Like getting better fullbacks and getting a Nedved replacement.
Funny you say that because the article billed the signing as a replacement for Nedved. I can't figure out who first reported it but I found a copy on lfcglobe.com.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Funny you say that because the article billed the signing as a replacement for Nedved. I can't figure out who first reported it but I found a copy on lfcglobe.com.
For one, he can't play on the left wing, Second he isn't a good winger anyway, be it right or left. the writer of that article is clueless, theres no way in blue fuck Kuyt could ever be Nedved's replacement.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
For one, he can't play on the left wing, Second he isn't a good winger anyway, be it right or left. the writer of that article is clueless, theres no way in blue fuck Kuyt could ever be Nedved's replacement.
That's what made it so funny, but it did also talk about Ryan Babel. However, I don't think either will be sold.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ryan Babel makes more sense, although from what i heard he doesn't like to play on the wing. Plus i don't think he'd fit in as a winger in Juve's system, where the wingers have to track back almost at all times. Imo thats probably the reason why Ranieri doesn't play Giovinco on the wing either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)