Dirk Kuyt (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Kuyt is tailor made for Ranieri's Juventus. He'd be good here to take Iaquinta's backup striker role (if Vincenzo leaves), as well as providing us with an alternative for the wings superior to Marchionni and Brazzo.

I'd take him if the price was right, and as long as he wasn't signed as the Nedved replacement.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
So him starting is dependent on Camo and Trezeguet's fitness levels? Again, i ask why would he leave Liverpool where he's a starter?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i think the guy is very underrated, he is an amazingly hard worker. maybe not the most skillfully gifted player but what he lacks in skill he makes up for in hard work.

afterall he has scored important goals for liverpool

but as many have said he is not the player we need currently.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i think the guy is very underrated, he is an amazingly hard worker. maybe not the most skillfully gifted player but what he lacks in skill he makes up for in hard work.

afterall he has scored important goals for liverpool

but as many have said he is not the player we need currently.
I hate this hardworker argument, If they are looking for someone to run all day and work hard for the team then they might aswell sign myself coz I would do that for Juve.

The guy doesn't score enough for a striker and doesn't create anything for a winger.

We rely on creativity down our wings and Kuyt hasn't got the ability to be relied on as a creative force.

If we want a fast hardworker, we already have Iaquinta, why waste a reported 28million on Kuyt?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I hate this hardworker argument, If they are looking for someone to run all day and work hard for the team then they might aswell sign myself coz I would do that for Juve.

The guy doesn't score enough for a striker and doesn't create anything for a winger.

We rely on creativity down our wings and Kuyt hasn't got the ability to be relied on as a creative force.

If we want a fast hardworker, we already have Iaquinta, why waste a reported 28million on Kuyt?
dude read the post i said he isnt what we need!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)