Dirk Kuyt (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
all his goals are rebounds and tap ins ... ask any liverpool fan if they like him?
I seriosly doubt that Liverpool fans will say that they dont like him.

Thats because most times, he's working his ass-off to create that goal and make space for others to move into.
Excacly what i wanted to say. He is not scoring many goals but he has a true fighters spirit. He completes his tasks 100%. No one remembers the first season when he came to Liverpool, scoring 20+ goals. It is not his fault that Rafa changed him from striker to a winger.

kapil

Dec 26, 2008
What would be a reasonable price to get him kapil?

He's not bad but he don't need him.
I think 12-15 mill is just too much.

6-7mill is decent though.

His father passes away lat year, which was a big shock to him. His performance fell drastically. But he fought well to re-train in a new position and took on the right-wing.

Yeah Dule, i dont think you require him, because in my humble opinion, for that price you can get a better more skillful winger.

But i'd want him in a team personally.

Jul 15, 2006
I think 12-15 mill is just too much.

6-7mill is decent though.

His father passes away lat year, which was a big shock to him. His performance fell drastically. But he fought well to re-train in a new position and took on the right-wing.

Yeah Dule, i dont think you require him, because in my humble opinion, for that price you can get a better more skillful winger.

But i'd want him in a team personally.
That's the problem with our current team, we have hard-workers already, we just need that spark apart from Del Piero, and Camoranesi when fit. He wouldn't be need. P.S. Welcome to Juventuz. :tup:

kapil

Dec 26, 2008
^ Thanks XXX :D

Yeah, i wont put my money on him to score many goals (atleast looking at his current form, or rather form from past 2 seasons)

But he used to bang them in at Feyenoord just for fun.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
:crazy:
:disagree:

He is much faster... scores way more goals... many header.. passing excellent..

and he adds PACE to the team ... we are the slowest team on the continent with no pace at all thats why all our goals are free kicks, corners or amauri headers.
we rarely score a normal goal and our midfielders are entirely to blame. Kuyt will add much needed pace and goal scoring plus he is a utility player... we can use him in more than one position. I'd choose him over camo anyday.
Iaquinta's goal per game ratio for Juve is far better than Kuyt's for Liverpool.

Choose him over Camo any day? Why? Because he's good in the air, works hard and can play in more than one position? :disagree:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Kuyt is not alwats an attacker he is used in many different places with liverpool.. he plays a different role to liverpool.. he usually serves gerrard and torres more than himself.
He is actually very good in the air. He might not have Iaquinta's physique but nevertheless he is strong. He is very consistent and is by all means a power horse.
works much harder than Iaquinta or any other player we and liverpool have.
If we buy him... it wont be for his goal scoring abilities as liverpool certainly do not depend on him for that matter.. if you watch liverpool fc enouh you will understand he is not just another attacker or midfielder

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
this thread is still open? ... we are not getting this loser end of discussion ... and stop trying to compare vinny to him ... vinny>>>>>>>>>>kuyt... please if u want to compare him do so to the likes of pandev or something ... forza vinny fuck kuyt :D

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
and to snake midget: kuyt is a blind as a bat when it comes to vision so u cant replace camo ( the great "eagle") with a bat... u no what kuyt is a bat ... one who runs around aimlessly and doesnt get anything done .. yes a hard worker ... but a fruitless one!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)