Dirk Kuyt (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You would think that papers might make up believable stuff.

If they said 12-15m for Kuyt, folk might think it's possible, but claiming 30m is just hilarious.

But FUCK SUCKo just in case.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
i think the guy is very underrated, he is an amazingly hard worker. maybe not the most skillfully gifted player but what he lacks in skill he makes up for in hard work.
Probably we currently have 9 players in the team that have the same characteristics mentioned up there (excluding the keeper and del piero) so adding more won't be a smart move.

Just hope the next player that will take nedved's place would be skilled for a change.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
25 Million for Kuyt where did this come from,I'm sure the management would prefer Silva or Diego for that matter,Dirk Shite for 25 Million I just think I cracked a rib laughthing.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Probably we currently have 9 players in the team that have the same characteristics mentioned up there (excluding the keeper and del piero) so adding more won't be a smart move.

Just hope the next player that will take nedved's place would be skilled for a change.
:lol2:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
True that, maybe E can refresh my memory but i have never seen him play on the left myself. I don't think he'd do well there, as he's not exactly a good dribbler.
He doesn't usually start from the left though he has "played" there at stretches during and at the end of matches, when Zhar or Babel come off the bench.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
This rumour is gathering momentum. I actually feel sick at the thoughts of signing Kuyt. The only good thing about this is that Rafa really rates him, so there's a good chance he won't sell. Alonso would be a far better player for Juve, especially in serie a. I'd prefer taking a chance of Alonso on the left than Kuyt!
Alonso on the left? Dude he's way too slow to play anywhere but the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)