Dirk Kuyt (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Oh no of course he played there for stretches from time to time. I meant if it was ever predominantly his position for a whole match.
Not really. I think he's lined up on the pre-game paper on the left once or twice, but so have Gerrard and Alonso at a period of time. Basically he's a right sided player.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Oh and Kuyt's people told Goal.com their rumors are bollocks. So don't expect The Cup to be in a Juve kit. It's all rubbish.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Meh, I like kuyt and admire his work ethic but this never really got me that exicited anyway. He's a kop idol so I never thought he'd go anywhere for a while.

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
UMMM... HELL FUCKING NOOOO, wtf is wrong with this stupid ass board ...first that idiot olic now this retard!!! and no he wont be anything close to a vinny replacement, one the guy is horrible!!!... liverpool only play him cause they need some one to look bad next to torres!!!, now that guy would be an amazing buy, torres and amauri upfront ... ohhhh yeahhhh

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Kuyt is nothing special. He is like Iaquinta but not as good at scoring goals. I would hate to see him here
:crazy:
:disagree:

He is much faster... scores way more goals... many headers.. passing excellent..

and he adds PACE to the team ... we are the slowest team on the continent with no pace at all thats why all our goals are free kicks, corners or amauri headers.
we rarely score a normal goal and our midfielders are entirely to blame. Kuyt will add much needed pace and goal scoring plus he is a utility player... we can use him in more than one position. I'd choose him over camo anyday.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Iaquinta is definitely not slow. Though Kuyt has some pace, I will put my money on Vincenzo winning a 100m dash against him.

Juve is definitely not slow, the DP goal from an Amauri assist in the Madrid match happens in a few quick passes.

The header goals from Amauri which come through crosses from De Ceglie, Grygera are foraging runs from the wings coupled with quick burst of speed from Amauri himself to attack the cross.

Though Juve may not be the fastest, Slow is not the word to describe Juve's offense.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
How old are you again?
UMMM... HELL FUCKING NOOOO, wtf is wrong with this stupid ass board ...first that idiot olic now this retard!!! and no he wont be anything close to a vinny replacement, one the guy is horrible!!!... liverpool only play him cause they need some one to look bad next to torres!!!, now that guy would be an amazing buy, torres and amauri upfront ... ohhhh yeahhhh
:crazy:
:disagree:

He is much faster... scores way more goals... many headers.. passing excellent..

and he adds PACE to the team ... we are the slowest team on the continent with no pace at all thats why all our goals are free kicks, corners or amauri headers.
we rarely score a normal goal and our midfielders are entirely to blame. Kuyt will add much needed pace and goal scoring plus he is a utility player... we can use him in more than one position. I'd choose him over camo anyday.
:scared:

kapil

Dec 26, 2008
He's a hardworker, will help out the defense a major deal, and can get the odd goal in.

He's not the fastest, but gets into good positions, as he did in the beginning of this season for Liverpool. Chips in with vital vital goals at big games. And he's pretty committed.

His strongest point is that he never tires. I hope he stays at Liverpool, but if he does move to Juve, he'd put in a good shift every time he pulled on the shirt.

And i think the less physical Italian game will suit him much more.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
"He's not the fastest, but gets into good positions, as he did in the beginning of this season for Liverpool. "

Not the fastest if you compare him to the EPL teams. Relative to our players he is a speed demon :D

anyway, i agree totally with your post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)