Diego Ribas da Cunha (5 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm fairly impassive about selling Diego. He didn't make the difference and he might just be one of those players for years, who knows. Stupid to sell him at a loss.
How can you know that when you're not watching matches?

What didn't you like about my comment on Diego, Dusan? :D

Is he our best player? Yes. Was he an excellent player (whose departure has to cause depression)? No. We accepted our board selling the likes of Zizou and Inzaghi but we (myself included) can't get over this because we don't have other good players in the team unlike the past and we don't seem to have enough time and money to replace Diego with someone as good.
I smell a lot of sarcasm. First you say how he sucked, then you say how he's (and was) our best player.

He makes a difference, huge difference and he's by far our best and most creative player. It's a brainless sale and I refuse to believe it.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Wolfsburg waited for us to sign Krasic,so he occupies non-Eu spot,and we cannot demand Džeko to be included in transfer of Diego,and now our position is more flexible when Diego is concerned,Hoenes fucked us properly,or maybe I am wrong,but this has crossed my mind

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)